Evans Halshaw, Airdrie, Lanarkshire Reviews

• Customer service

Evans Halshaw, Airdrie, Lanarkshire - Ask a question now

“The worst car dealership ever?”

Written on: 18/12/2013 by creepshow83 (5 reviews written)

Where to start? Probably the worst car buying experience ever. Purchased a used Ford Mondeo from them. Initial experience was positive. The car broke down a week later and was taken back to Evans Halshaw Coatbridge. Salesman couldn't care less and tried to fob me off. Service department eventually fixed the car at their cost. Several weeks later I took the car to my local mechanic who came back with a nice bill for 422 pounds to replace the rear brake caliper, fix a brake fluid leak and… Read Full Review

“Evans Halshaw Coatbridge”

Written on: 22/10/2013

I bought a ford fiesta zetec (runabout) that was £3.500 from the coatbridge branch less than 8 weeks ago i have had to call the A.A out 5 times for the clutch problem. and this is the 3rd time i have taken it back to them. they treat you like you are in the wrong even tho the car clearly left there forcourt with this problem they refuse to take responsibillity or fix the car to the correct standard all they keep doing is bleeding the clutch for the slave cylinder to leak air in to the system a… Read Full Review

Creepshow83's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

I have to agree with this review, awful company! Even Arthur Daley would be ashamed of the business conduct of this lot.

I purchased a Ford Mondeo from them and have had nothing but problems with it. Broke down a week after buying it and i've just had 422 pounds worth of work putting right problems it left the garage with. All out of my own pocket as well.

To anyone reading this - avoid, avoid, avoid! Worst dealership ever!

“Evans Halshaw, Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire. ”

Written on: 12/05/2010 by Hevsyuk (1 review written)

Evans Halshaw, Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire.

I bought a Nissan from them a few months ago - the initial sale was fine and I collected my car on the allocated date. 30 mins after leaving the sale showroom the engine management light came on. I immediately took it back to be told their garage had closed and to bring it back on Monday. As I was very clear that the car was for work and I had only had in an hour, I asked for a courtesy car and was told they would give me one - 5 weeks later I… Read Full Review