Navman iCN 510 Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Navman iCN 510 - Ask a question now

Navman iCN 510

“On the whole the Navman ICN 510 is easy to set up,...”

Written on: 21/08/2008 by snowleopard (19 reviews written)

On the whole the Navman ICN 510 is easy to set up, easy to use unit with good user interface, good viewing screen, which is easy to read from and understand.
I have used it in earnest around a dozen times and each time it got me to my destination with either no errors or just a couple of confusions, (which could have been down to my interpretation of the instructions to be fair).
I recently lent mine to a friend who has managed to break it somehow, loading some new maps, so not sure if there is… Read Full Review

Navman iCN 510

“I was informed that the Navman was one of the best...”

Written on: 29/07/2008

I was informed that the Navman was one of the best Stat Nav's to have in the car. I have had nothing but problems with my Navman iCN 510, unfortunately I have misplaced my reciept and therefore can not take it back. I would never buy another Navman… Read Full Review