Magellan RoadMate 1200 Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Magellan RoadMate 1200 - Ask a question now

Magellan RoadMate 1200

“Was so pleased with my own that I have since bought...”

Written on: 09/08/2008 by donk2295 (1 review written)

Was so pleased with my own that I have since bought one each for my two sons… Read Full Review

Magellan RoadMate 1200

“A good quality cheap satnav I bought from Tesco that...”

Written on: 01/08/2008

A good quality cheap satnav I bought from Tesco that does what it says on the tin! Lightweight, easy to use with a clear screen with simple info to absorb (time to destination, speed, eta etc). Good feature on up-coming turns where the screen splits and shows you which exit to take… Read Full Review

Magellan RoadMate 1200

“Purchased the Magellan RoadMate 1200 at Tesco at a...”

Written on: 31/07/2008

Purchased the Magellan RoadMate 1200 at Tesco at a reduced price. My first use of sat nav and I am quite happy with it. Have since bought two more expensive sat navs for my sons [not Magellan] and found those not so easy to use or be guided by… Read Full Review