Xile Clothing Reviews - www.xileclothing.com

Xile Clothing - www.xileclothing.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Very Disappointed by the poor Customer Service I was given”

Written on: 12/05/2013

Popped into this store as there was a top I fancied which cost an arm and a leg in itself, I asked if I could try it on and Ia was given a dirty look by e sales assistant, the attitude was appealing and there was sniggering under his breathe. So put off by this that I will never shop here again as I was actually a regular customer… Read Full Review

Xile's Comment

Written on: 17/05/2013

Hi, I am operations manager for the store and am very disappointed to read this review. Allow me to apologise unreservedly - if you have time please contact me directly on Murray@xileclothing.com so I can act on this. Thanks

“I ordered a pair of jeans from www.xileclothing.com in...”

Written on: 06/02/2011

I ordered a pair of jeans from www.xileclothing.com in the size I required and, according to the website, this item was in stock. Two days later I received an e-mail stating the item is now out of stock. Sent 1 of 2 items without contact if i was you just don't buy from this site as the items are never in stock as not updated as often… Read Full Review

“dont bother with this site ordered a pair of boots...”

Written on: 04/10/2010

dont bother with this site ordered a pair of boots saying in stock got an email next day saying out of stock waste of time… Read Full Review

“i went to buy some cloths from unit 25/26 ”

Written on: 15/07/2010

i went to buy some cloths from unit 25/26
princes mall princes street
eh1 1bq

and the customer service was very bad the manger treated me very bad he was very rude, now i will never buy from this shop again, The manger had a tatoe on his hand… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered a pair of jeans from www.xileclothing.com in...”

Written on: 08/08/2008 by kell5281 (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of jeans from www.xileclothing.com in the size I required and, according to the website, this item was in stock. Two days later I received an e-mail stating the item is now out of stock. I went back onto the website to order another pair of jeans only to find the jeans and in the size I ordered to still be showing as available on the website! Even now, some four days later, this is still the case. However, I ordered another pair of jeans and received another e-mail today… Read Full Review

Claptonisgod's Response to kell5281's Review

Written on: 26/06/2009

I found this review unhelpful because I order from this site regularly and have had no problems at all. At peak times the items have been out of stock but the service I've received has always been great....
<br/>Thoroughly recommended

Guest's Response to kell5281's Review

Written on: 27/11/2011

I was going to order two pairs of ugg boots. But with so many negative complaints i can't take the chance. Customers are always right. I will pay an extra £60 to buy them both from a more established and well run buisness like asos or john Lewis.

Rickvalentine's Response to kell5281's Review

Written on: 13/11/2009

I also find this review to be a false representation of Xile's services.
<br/>I would have thought that "their website is continually being updated" would be a good thing, showing that it is up to date with all the latest brands and clothing.
<br/>
<br/>Ive nenver had a problem ordering, everthing that I have bought from Xile has been delievery next day or within 2 days. with all the transactions going smoothly. I am a regular shopper at Xile.