DeLonghi Caffe Treviso Espresso Machine Reviews

• Service & Support

DeLonghi Caffe Treviso Espresso Machine - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for DeLonghi Caffe Treviso Espresso Machine

DeLonghi Caffe Treviso Espresso Machine

“How do you like yours?”

Written on: 08/09/2012 by secretagentmole (15 reviews written)

We were looking at getting one of the pod based machines, when I saw this one, at less money in Argos... We were not limited to what pod formula we could get, what coffee, so we went for a machine that took a little skill. First impressions, decent compact little machine, should work well. First attempt, failure, could not make milk froth, but the espresso was superb. Second attempt, superb espresso, shame about the froth. Finally we experimented using a whole litre of milk and using a very… Read Full Review

DeLonghi Caffe Treviso Espresso Machine

“A decent expresso or cappucino for a decent price. ”

Written on: 05/02/2010

A decent expresso or cappucino for a decent price.
It's been making coffee for us for almos a year now, and it hasn't dissappointed us yet.
Ok, it doesn't look like a proffesional expressomachine, but it does the job pretty well.
Only feature I miss is a built-in coffeegrinder… Read Full Review

DeLonghi Caffe Treviso Espresso Machine

“I got my DeLonghi Caffe Treviso Espresso Machine over...”

Written on: 13/03/2008 by mcmilwp (1 review written)

I got my DeLonghi Caffe Treviso Espresso Machine over a year ago. This is my second DeLonghi, with two Krupps machines between the two DeLonghi's. The espresso is excellent. The degree that the coffee is finely ground is critical. I have found that Illy suits the DeLonghi much better than Lavazza. In the past, I have waited months for a replacement pump. After several weeks, I called my electrician to ask about progress, and he said he had several DeLonghi's in the workshop waiting for… Read Full Review