Kia Carens 2.0 CRDi LS Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Kia Carens 2.0 CRDi LS - Ask a question now

“After owning a gas guzzling high emissions Espace I...”

Written on: 18/09/2008 by lenovo2012 (2 reviews written)

After owning a gas guzzling high emissions Espace I was looking for a good low emission 7 seater. After a visit to the motor show I was sold (to my suprise) on a KIA Carens. What can I say, a brand new top of the range car in my price range ( £14,500) that is double the MPG I was getting from my Espace and tax is half the price, and a lower insurance level by far. OK its not as big as my Espace, (only by about 5 inchs length and width wise, but a lothead room wise) but am I happy YES! Only the… Read Full Review