Catholic Childrens Company Reviews - www.catholicchildrenscompany.com

“My daughter's holy communion ”

Written on: 07/10/2014 by Marciv (1 review written)

Two weeks ago I placed an order for my daughter's communion dress, headpiece and keepsake. My order was dealt in a timely manner, all my questions were answered promptly and overall the customer service was fantastic, in particular praise should go to [name removed] for her exceptional care with making sure the order was processed and shipped promptly given the urgency of the deadline, she exceeded my expectations. Today I received my parcel which was very well packaged and had everything… Read Full Review

“I recently purchased a baptism romper for my sons...”

Written on: 02/06/2009 by jen1123 (1 review written)

I recently purchased a baptism romper for my sons baptism from the Catholic Childrens Company site. I recieved it within 4 days with the priority mail shipping- it said 3-4 days of processing time alone and I had it in my hands within 4 so that was a huge plus. Ended up getting the wrong size so i called in and did an exchange, I had that order within 3 days! Etreamly impressed. I will be baptizing all of my children to come with Catholic childrens company. They offer excellent service and the… Read Full Review

Tmadere's Response to 464215_jen1123's Review

Written on: 01/05/2014

Apparently, a lot has declined since 2009. I am unable to reach a representative by phone. I ordered a baptism gown for my granddaughter which was delivered timely, however, it was very poor quality and my daughter-in-law was not pleased. I attempted to return this gown (in a timely manner) while in the meantime I ordered another gown. I cannot get anyone to give me any information on the arrival of the new gown, nor could I get anyone to return my calls for exchanges. I have left several, several messages.

Marciv's reply to Tmadere's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2014

After reading your review I was worried about the order I had placed only moments earlier but I am happy to report that my order was dealt in a timely manner and my concerns regarding size measurements was dealt with by an advisor who was just wonderful. She kept me informed at all times and nothing was too much trouble. Today I received my daughter's holy communion dress, headpiece and communion keepsake, all beautifully packaged and of the highest quality. I could not be more happier with my experience and would definitely buy from them again.

“We ordered the Mia first communion dress for our...”

Written on: 12/05/2009 by Lili8469 (1 review written)

We ordered the Mia first communion dress for our daughters first communion from catholic chidrens company. The spoke with a rep named Iris who was extremely helpful. I was able to rush my order for a small fee of $10 so that it would be shipped out that same day. My order arrived a few days later and I was overjoyed. THE DRESS WAS BEAUTIFUL! I reccommend this site to anyone shopping for items for that special day!… Read Full Review

“I recently purchased a First Holy Communion dress from...”

Written on: 12/05/2009 by sarahgrace223 (1 review written)

I recently purchased a First Holy Communion dress from Catholic Childrens Company. Our dress was named "mia" and I have to say it was more beautiful then it was pictured. I was extreamly impressed with the quick processing time. I placed my order on a Monday and I had my order the following week!. Would definently shop here again. My daughter is getting baptized next month and I peeked at their baptism collection and its outstanding!… Read Full Review

“I made an order with the Catholic Childrens Company in...”

Written on: 06/05/2009 by kjgeorge (1 review written)

I made an order with the Catholic Childrens Company in the beginning of April for the Holy Communion of my god-daughter.With 14 days of time between ordering and paying 3 times the price of the goods for priority international shipping - on the D day nothing arrived! nor the week after and not even the next month!!
After 3 emails and numerous calls from Switzerland,which always stopped at answering machines. A customer rep answered and informed that they were backordered and would I like to… Read Full Review

“Quality products and excellent service. I received my...”

Written on: 08/10/2008 by lotsofkids05 (1 review written)

Quality products and excellent service. I received my daughters baptismal gown and it was stunning! Fast shipping and they were a one stop shop. Picked up everything I needed for my baptism including party goods and godparent gifts! So happy I found the site. Will definitely be using it again… Read Full Review

“I recently purchased Christening outfit and...”

Written on: 12/03/2008 by jamby41 (5 reviews written)

I recently purchased Christening outfit and accessories for my grandson's forthcoming christening in April. I ordered on the 7th March 2008 and my goods arrived on the 11th March. Everything was as described and more beautiful than I imagined. The company is in Arizona USA hence my amazement at delivery time.
The site is excellent and the prices are very reasonable, you have a choice to pay by various cards or Pay Pal. There is so much choice that it took my daughter and I ages to agree on… Read Full Review