Fashionova Reviews - www.fashionova.co.uk

Fashionova - www.fashionova.co.uk - Ask a question now

“BAD SERVICE ”

Written on: 14/05/2014 by KennyDugan (1 review written)

NOT HAPPY AT ALL! I PURCHASED AN ITEM AND IT WAS UNCOMFORTABLE, TRIED TO RETURN IT AND THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS ONLY EXCHANGES PLUS THEY MAKE YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING!! WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT? I USED TO LOVE THIS WEBSITE, I EVEN TOLD MY GIRLS TO CHECK IT OUT BUT AFTER THIS I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN AND I WONT LET MY GIRLS MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE… Read Full Review

“I recommend any of you guys to check out this store...”

Written on: 12/03/2008 by richardluvstoshop (1 review written)

I recommend any of you guys to check out this store especially if you live in the UK delivery is great, email support actually works and when I returned an item due to me being over optimistic about my size lol. I had no problems and pleasant emails and support. Well done www.Fashionova.co.uk, keep up the good work… Read Full Review