Lovers Key Resort Fort Myers, Naples Reviews

From 1 review

Lovers Key Resort Fort Myers, Naples - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lovers Key Resort Fort Myers, Naples

Lovers Key Resort Fort Myers, Naples

“Lovers Key Resort-Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Nestling...”

Written on: 10/05/2002 by Paul Holmes. (1 review written)

Lovers Key Resort-Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Nestling on a small peninsular with the Gulf of Mexico opposite the front, an inland waterway extending in past the side, and open inland waterways to the rear, you will not find better for the money in Florida. You will probably not find a better location in Florida for any money (if you like your settings natural).
I go to Florida at least once a year, and visited this new place last year. I kid you not when I say almost every morning when I sat on… Read Full Review

38296_Ann.'s Response to Paul Holmes.'s Review

Written on: 17/09/2002

I have stayed at Grand View, just next door, but for next year I am looking at Lovers Key Resort. I love this area and as a wheelchair user, I use the beach wheelchair at the State Park. Reading Paul's review has made me decide to book for lovers Key again. It really is a beautiful, natural place.