Ford Ka Style 1.3i 8V EFi Duratec Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Ford Ka Style 1.3i 8V EFi Duratec - Ask a question now

“When I got used to the Ford Ka Style, she was a...”

Written on: 07/01/2009

When I got used to the Ford Ka Style, she was a darling, speed up without long time. Slow down really easy. Comfortable for 4 people. Plenty of room for reasonable baggage. Quite quiet. Does not use a lot of fuel. It just takes a little time to get used to it. Thats all… Read Full Review

Alessio215's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2011

My old VW broke down after 20 years and 340 000 km of service, actually it didn't broke down but didn't pass the rigid belgian car inspection and the repairs were too high in price.
<br/>
<br/>So I rented a car, actually it was a Ford Ka of 2004 1.3i. First I sayd to the renter, hey give me a man's car not a girly Ka.
<br/>
<br/>But when I drove it I was really suprised, it is nimble and swift, great stability in turns and cruising in higher speeds very precise in steering.
<br/>Very fair to drive, no unconvenient suprises, very reliable drive and control even when you corner hard. Thats what I like!!
<br/>Whish the design was a bit manly, but I can live with it. I buy an used one Ford Ka 1.3i, there are still alot driving around.
<br/>
<br/>Downfalls: the seat is too small for my shoulders,
<br/>the engine looks underpowered when you need some power 1.3i