Honda Civic 2.2 iCDTi EX Reviews

• Practicality

• Reliability

Honda Civic 2.2 iCDTi EX - Ask a question now

“Great Hatchback”

Written on: 08/07/2011 by andyjn83 (1 review written)

I researched the Honda Civic before purchasing one and I still think I made the right choice. I have the 2.2 Litre TDI Civic and the Japanesse have succeeded in designing a car which is not only fast and powerful but also quite green as it is road tax band E and does anywhere between 40 and 70 MPG on the motorway. It has satnav and bluetooth which operate fine, magic seats in the rear which are very handy, criuse control and air con etc, all work great. No problems with it so far. Only… Read Full Review

“I liked this car when I first saw it, I like it after...”

Written on: 12/03/2008 by davidiancross (6 reviews written)

I liked this car when I first saw it, I like it after the first day of owning one, just check that your mobile phone is compatible at www.hondahandsfree.com and save yourself a full day of grief trying to figure the phone settings, it just will not work if you have a RAZR V6 Maxx… Read Full Review