Intex Fast Set Swimming Pool 12' x 30" Reviews

Intex Fast Set Swimming Pool 12' x 30" - Ask a question now

“I bought an Intex 12X30 with pump, had it for 2...”

Written on: 24/08/2009

I bought an Intex 12X30 with pump, had it for 2 summers liked it,spend only $60.00, had to fix the ring a couple of time!… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“These Intex Inflatable pools...not matter how much you...”

Written on: 26/05/2009 by dseyler1854 (1 review written)

These Intex Inflatable pools...not matter how much you spend...the inflatable top ring always deflates. I spent two summers with a hand pump keeping the thing inflated. Waste of time and money! I gave up after buying the second inflatable pool so I bought the Metal Frame Intex pool (10' x 30") and no sooner did the water fill up to one foot high, I saw a pool of water coming somewhere beneath the pool liner. Obviously I cannot see where it's coming from. I swear I had just taken it out of the… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products