Echo ES255ES Blower Vac Reviews

Echo ES255ES Blower Vac - Ask a question now

Echo ES255ES Blower Vac

“An Excellent Reliable Blower Vac Even For Commercial Use”

Written on: 31/05/2011 by studio500 (3 reviews written)

I have used my Echo ES255ES almost every day for two years now and it has never ever let me down. The unit is lightweight, responsive and easy to start. It has plenty of power both as a Vac and a blower however it can clog very easily when sucking up more than leaves. The air filter should always be kept clean as this will limit performance but this only needs to be done weekly even for a commercial user. A great product and highly recommended… Read Full Review

Echo ES255ES Blower Vac

“I find this Echo Blower Vac Leaf Blower very...”

Written on: 29/04/2008

I find this Echo Blower Vac Leaf Blower very unreliable and have had problems from the day I bought it. Never again for me!… Read Full Review

Loiner123's Comment

Written on: 10/11/2008

I feel this review is not very helpful because he/she gives no details of problems ie starting difficult?, when he did manage to start the machine could he complete the job?, and was any help given under guarantee- in other words a hopeless review.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 02/08/2011

What a lousy/lazy review.

Echo ES255ES Blower Vac

“My Echo ES255ES Blower Vac is very lightweight and...”

Written on: 28/03/2008 by Mayray (2 reviews written)

My Echo ES255ES Blower Vac is very lightweight and comfortable, I was sceptical about the claim that it delivered a correctional pull to save wrist ache, but was pleasantly surprised to find that it works, starting is very easy and for a 2 stroke is also very quiet, the nozzles are easy to connect and it converts quickly into a blower of vacuum shredder.

I have used many blowers over the years, and although I had heard of Echo, I had not used it before this machine, I have to say that it is on… Read Full Review

Loiner123's Response to Mayray's Review

Written on: 11/11/2008

I wondered if Echo's claim about being easier on your wrist was valid, thanks for this review