Dragonlasers Aurora GW 175mW Reviews

Dragonlasers Aurora GW 175mW - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dragonlasers Aurora GW 175mW

Dragonlasers Aurora GW 175mW

“Warnlaser.com is the world's premiere manufacturer of...”

Written on: 11/03/2010

Warnlaser.com is the world's premiere manufacturer of high powered blue, red and green laser pointers. We specialize in some of the world's most awe inspiring lasers for entertainment, military and astronomy uses… Read Full Review

Dragonlasers Aurora GW 175mW

“I love the dragonlasers Aurora GW 175mW laser pointer....”

Written on: 12/03/2008 by Abdul Akbur (1 review written)

I love the dragonlasers Aurora GW 175mW laser pointer. Its small enough to fit in my pocket with my beat up sony-ericson cell phone, can light my cigarettes, has a beam that goes for miles, looks really cool and is comfortable to use. Nothing beats this for impressing people. I've always been into green lasers ever since I was a kid. My first green laser pointer was off ebay which was a real disappointment.

My Aurora is a dream laser pointer and any one who's into technology with the money to… Read Full Review