Jackson JS20 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Jackson JS20 - Ask a question now

Jackson JS20

“I've been playing for just over 8 years and this was...”

Written on: 12/01/2009 by LukePuke (1 review written)

I've been playing for just over 8 years and this was my first guitar. I've since had 11 other guitars come and go (I have 3 left). It's definitely a lovely thing to play and looks pretty cool if you like the pointy head.

The other comments that go on about it being the dogs danglies are overexaggerated - yes, it's a good guitar BUT it is also a budget model so don't expect amazing output from those cheap pickups. Slim and fast neck, lightweight, cheap! As others have pointed out, the neck… Read Full Review

Jackson JS20

“Sounds like a chain saw on steroids...I love it, great...”

Written on: 23/10/2008

Sounds like a chain saw on steroids...I love it, great rock-n-roll, metal guitar, fast neck....awesome. Playing this guitar is like driving an authentic 70's muscle car. You will have to experience it to believe it. I'll let you know if i ever find anything bad about it… Read Full Review

Lukepuke's Comment

Written on: 12/01/2009

I own one of these. I like it but wouldn't go so far as to make it sound as authentic or cool as a 70's muscle car.
<br/>
<br/>More like a Ford Fiesta than a Mustang!

Jackson JS20

“I have been playing guitar for 10 years now. I was...”

Written on: 11/03/2008 by the shootist (2 reviews written)

I have been playing guitar for 10 years now. I was classically trained for 5 years and then trained for 4 years in blues and metal. In this 10 years I've played many different guitars and my Jackson JS-20 is by far the best to play.
The general feel of the JS20 is very nice. It is light, small and perfectly shaped to be comfortable in any position. The pickups all give a high quality sound and it takes advantage of any amplifier to give the best possible sound.
The guitar is beautiful to look… Read Full Review