Mega Upload Reviews - www.megaupload.com

• Ease Of Upload

Mega Upload - www.megaupload.com - Ask a question now

“dont waste ur money this is fraud website”

Written on: 28/06/2010

dont waste ur money this is fraud website… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I paid for a lifetime premium service. 2 months later...”

Written on: 16/11/2008 by chileu (1 review written)

I paid for a lifetime premium service. 2 months later I find myself not being able to log into my account. I've been sending them emails over a week and they have not yet replied to me, and I don't think they will ever do. I'd recommend everyone to just use the free service and use programs like "rapget" to download the files you want. It's really not worth wasting your money on it… Read Full Review

“I well recommend Mega Upload, when I first started...”

Written on: 11/03/2008 by PoloPete (37 reviews written)

I well recommend Mega Upload, when I first started using this file sharing site I was slightly let down by it as I found it quite hard to navigate around and wasnt very impressed by the site design. But now that I am used to it and know where to go and what to find I think www.megaupload.com is very useful!

Mega Upload offers free membership too which I think is one of the best aspects of this site and why I choose it over other photo sharing sites and its competitors. Well recommended by me, go… Read Full Review