Crown Silk Emulsion Reviews

Crown Silk Emulsion - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“I do not recommend Crown Silk Emulsion. I found crown...”

Written on: 07/08/2008

I do not recommend Crown Silk Emulsion. I found crown paint to lack opacity and it does not cover well. Somehow it seems to thin out after mixing. Needless to say I am not impressed with the product at all and I will not buy it again… Read Full Review

“Other rooms of our house had Dulux supermatt Magnolia...”

Written on: 23/03/2008

Other rooms of our house had Dulux supermatt Magnolia which is shades different from the Crown Silk Emulsion, this is the only reason we reverted to Dulux. Can't fault the Crown emulsion for any other reason though.