Cloggs Reviews - www.cloggs.co.uk

Cloggs www.cloggs.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cloggs www.cloggs.co.uk

Cloggs www.cloggs.co.uk

“Superb service with speedy replacement of faulty Fitflops”

Written on: 23/01/2015 by Dodders007 (1 review written)

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT customer service, thank you ... I was so disappointed when my Fitflops started to lose the patent leather after only a couple of months, and by four months old they had been stuffed at the back if the shoe cupboard. I kept wearing my old Happy Goghs thinking what a shame the new ones were no match but I couldn't remember where I had bought them. Then luckily Amazon asked me to review a recent purchase and I spotted them in my purchase history. Cloggs sent me a link to print… Read Full Review

“NEVER AGAIN ”

Written on: 18/01/2015 by jamiekomlodi11 (1 review written)

Ordered converse women size 6 for my girlfriend BEFORE Christmas, it is now 18th January.. it came a mens size 6(women size 8) .. sent back, and it came back the exact same.. apparently due to them not having the right size. So they send me the wrong size? Blame it on the US apparently. 3rd time sending it back .. over 2 weeks pass and not a single email or phonecall.. call customer service and my order is being refunded because they dont have the size i want. bare in mind i don't want a… Read Full Review

“Brilliant Customer Service!”

Written on: 16/01/2015 by Danica196 (1 review written)

I can honestly say the customer service at cloggs has been fantastic. I wanted to a return an item I bought as they were a Christmas present and unfortunately they were the wrong boots. They had an unlimited time send the item back as long as they were unworn which firstly I thought was fantastic! I returned the item to cloggs for a refund and they told me very promptly they had received them and the money would be put back into my account. When I received the refund it was for half the amount… Read Full Review

“Brilliant Customer Service!”

Written on: 09/01/2015 by Harperk70 (1 review written)

Having recently ordered a pair of flips flops which when delivered the next day were the wrong size, I emailed customer services providing tracking number, copy of returns note and replacement order and received a quick reply acknowledging my return and new order and the new flip flops were on my doorstep the next day! Amazingly good service and will definitely use Cloggs again and will surely recommend them to friends and family… Read Full Review

“Astonishingly good service!”

Written on: 04/01/2015 by Bernice2 (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of Fitflops in the sale on Friday evening and was astonished to get them delivered on Saturday morning.The shoes are really comfortable, smart and just what I wanted - and at a good price. What more could I ask?… Read Full Review

Cloggs Co Uk's Response to Bernice2's Review

Good afternoon,

Thanks for your great feedback!

We're really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service, and of course with your new Fitflops! We look forward to your next Fitflop purchase, and keep an eye on our newsletters for all our best offers,

“A REFUND?! YOU WISH!”

Written on: 30/12/2014 by silvia.kohutova.79 (1 review written)

I had ordered a pair of Converse mid November, they were canvas instead of leather so sent them back promptly the next day via Collect +. The tracking number provided said it arrived to the Cloggs warehouse on Nov 21st. It also said to wait 5 working days before contacting them. So I did. To cut long story short, month and half later, few emails regarding this and a whole lot of confusion and statements such as " it hasn't arrived at the warehouse yet" - on Dec 17 or "we're looking into it now"… Read Full Review

Cloggs Co Uk's Response to silvia.kohutova.79's Review

Good afternoon Silvia,

We're really sorry to see your feedback. Unfortunately it seems as though your parcel was lost in transit with Collect+ despite the tracking stating otherwise, and this was confirmed by Collect+.

As explained in an email to you, your refund was processed but had not pulled through to your PayPal account due to a technical glitch - this was resolved as soon as you informed us that the refund hadn't reached you.

We're extremely sorry that we have disappointed you, and your feedback will enable us to improve our service.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can help you with.

“I shall return!”

Written on: 11/12/2014 by Spannertime (1 review written)

I found my favorite boots on the Cloggs website and they were cheaper than anywhere else on the internet. They were sent out swiftly but there was a problem on the couriers part. Cloggs contacted me and were very friendly, they explained the issue and told me that they would send another pair of boots straight away and that I would recieve them the next day. Overall I am very happy with Cloggs, they have a great range and I will definitely use them again. Cloggs customer service is fantastic. … Read Full Review

Cloggs Co Uk's Response to Spannertime's Review

Good afternoon,

It's so great to hear that you were happy with our service, and thank you for sharing your experience.

We'll always do our best to resolve an issue as soon as it arrives, so it's fantastic to know we lived up to your expectations. We're looking forward to your next purchase, and as always, we'd love to hear from you if there's anything else we can help you with.

“great service”

Written on: 01/12/2014 by nellydc (1 review written)

ordered late on 28/11/14, delivered on sunday 30/11/14- FANTASTIC will use again… Read Full Review

“excellent customer service”

Written on: 14/10/2014 by KarinaClancy (1 review written)

Shopped with cloggs for the first time and was amazed to see free next day delivery especially on heavy items like boots. Good value on price and I will definitely return. Easy to use website and plenty of emails to update you on your order! Great range of shoes, brands and styles. Didn't come across anything that was out of stock… Read Full Review

“Amazing Customer Service!”

Written on: 29/09/2014 by minatoyellowflash (1 review written)

People complain a lot these days about bad customer service so it's refreshing to be able to share our story about some amazing customer service... I'd ordered some boots last week for Amber from cloggs.co.uk and they turned up the next day but there was a problem with the order so i rang their customer service dept and having explained the problem (i also mentioned that the boots were an anniversary gift) the issue was quickly dealt with and having also been offered a discount off a future… Read Full Review

Visit cloggs.co.uk

“Great customer service went that extra mile :)”

Written on: 11/09/2014 by AaliyahHanley8 (1 review written)

Thank you very much especially your customer service team . I had problems with my computer ordering so rang to ask for help . I had my order the very next day . Very pleased with the whole company . Thank you love my Fit flops :)… Read Full Review

“Great shoes shop”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by john.abb (10 reviews written)

This shop was recommended to me. But I never though I can get shoes online, withiut trying them. But I got a great order. Everything was allright, and the service was great as well. The quality of the products is over all expectation. I will order from here again… Read Full Review

Cloggs Co Uk's Response to john.abb's Review

Written on: 05/09/2014

Good morning,

Thank you for your great review. We love to hear that our customers are happy with their products and the service we provide. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again soon.

“Great shoes shop”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by john.abb (10 reviews written)

“Service”

Written on: 18/07/2014

I am delighted with the excellent service I have received from Cloggs. They were extremely quick with their delivery which was less than 24 hours! Quality of goods and packaging was also 10/10. I will certainly be passing on their name to my friends and colleagues. I would have absolutely no hesitation at all in ordering from them again. Thank you Cloggs… Read Full Review

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent experience with Cloggs! We would love to see how you style your new shoes, so be sure to tag us on Instagram: @CloggsFootwear and on Twitter: @CloggsUK

We hope to see you again very shortly!

Cloggs Customer Services

“A Well Resolved Glitch!”

Written on: 04/07/2014 by Cobbs2 (1 review written)

Hi Cloggs Love the service I've received from you today. Following previous great experiences of your service my latest order failed to arrived on the day indicated. As I'd altered the delivery address ready to receive my parcel 'next day' I was surprised when it didn't arrive. Having failed to get in touch by phone I followed up with an email when at home yesterday evening. This morning I had a call from a lovely member of your team who did everything he possibly could to resolve the problem… Read Full Review

Cloggs Co Uk's Response to Cobbs2's Review

Hi Cobbs!

Thank you very much for your kind review.

We're delighted to hear that we were able to assist you on this occasion and hope to see you shop again with us very soon. It's always great to hear from customer's who appreciate our efforts to offer great service, as we always aspire to provide excellent service.

Cloggs Co Uk's Response to Cobbs2's Review

Hi Cobbs!

“Never answer the phone”

Written on: 01/07/2014 by BrynleeGardner1956 (1 review written)

I received my item quickly but I returned it to them and I am still waiting for my refund. If you try and call this company they never answer the phone. They put you in a queue and then after about 5 minutes they say, 'sorry we couldn't answer your call this time.' So out of pocket and no shoes either - don't bother with them… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/07/2014

We are extremely concerned to read your review - we do make every effort to answer all calls, but we can face a high call volume during sale periods. We are very sorry about this, but our customers are always welcome to leave us a voicemail message or email us with any concerns.

Could you please email us so that we can help resolve your issue?

Cloggs

“excellent service”

Written on: 23/06/2014 by acjhome (1 review written)

Brilliant service. Delivered within 24 hours of ordering. Great selection and good value. Superb online shopping experience, I wish all service was like this!… Read Full Review

Cloggs Co Uk's Response to acjhome's Review

Thank you very much for your kind review.

We're delighted that you love the fact that we have an extensive range of products to chose from. Be sure to sign up to our newsletter so you are informed about the fantastic deals and limited sales we have all year round!

We would love to see how you style your Dr. Martens, so be sure to tag us on Instagram: @CloggsFootwear and on Twitter: @CloggsUK

Cloggs Customer Services

“Fab service and products”

Written on: 18/06/2014 by RylanLucas (1 review written)

Good clear website; I was looking specifically for Fitflops and they had a very good range of them, all at a good price. The Fitflops arrived really quickly, were well packaged and I loved the free delivery. I also really appreciated the follow up call to see if all was well, that's a nice, personal touch. Recommend this company very highly :)… Read Full Review

Hey,

Good choice, the Fitflop styles really are impressive aren't they? We aim to impress and are glad that we seem to have met your expectations.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and we hope to see you back at Cloggs again soon.

Cloggs Customer Services

“My favourite shoe shop!”

Written on: 11/06/2014

Cloggs is the best online shoe shop I have used. Great selection, great prices, fantastic delivery options, great service all round. I keep coming back, and would highly recommend Cloggs to anyone… Read Full Review

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for your kind comments.

Our Customer Services team are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service provided.

We hope to see you back again really soon. Have a lovely day.

Cloggs Customer Services

“Good value and excellent customer service ”

Written on: 08/06/2014 by Emmabella (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of really gorgeous Fitflop due shoes in nude colour. They were at least 10 pounds cheaper at Cloggs than I had found them anywhere else. They offered a next day delivery if ordered before 7pm. Unfortunately they didn't arrive. When I phoned customer services to find out why they had not arrived, I realised it was entirely my own fault as I had missed out a vital part of my own address on the delivery address (!!!). Cloggs customer service were wonderful!!! The lady I… Read Full Review

Cloggs Co Uk's Response to Emmabella's Review

Hi Emmabella,

Wow, that sounds like the perfect purchase! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to see you shopping with us very soon :D

cloggs.co.uk