Cloggs Reviews - www.cloggs.co.uk

Media Gallery for Cloggs www.cloggs.co.uk

Cloggs www.cloggs.co.uk

“Service”

Written on: 18/07/2014

I am delighted with the excellent service I have received from Cloggs. They were extremely quick with their delivery which was less than 24 hours! Quality of goods and packaging was also 10/10. I will certainly be passing on their name to my friends and colleagues. I would have absolutely no hesitation at all in ordering from them again. Thank you Cloggs… Read Full Review

Visit cloggs.co.uk

“A Well Resolved Glitch!”

Written on: 04/07/2014 by Cobbs2 (1 review written)

Hi Cloggs Love the service I've received from you today. Following previous great experiences of your service my latest order failed to arrived on the day indicated. As I'd altered the delivery address ready to receive my parcel 'next day' I was surprised when it didn't arrive. Having failed to get in touch by phone I followed up with an email when at home yesterday evening. This morning I had a call from a lovely member of your team who did everything he possibly could to resolve the problem… Read Full Review

“Never answer the phone”

Written on: 01/07/2014 by BrynleeGardner1956 (1 review written)

I received my item quickly but I returned it to them and I am still waiting for my refund. If you try and call this company they never answer the phone. They put you in a queue and then after about 5 minutes they say, 'sorry we couldn't answer your call this time.' So out of pocket and no shoes either - don't bother with them… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/07/2014

We are extremely concerned to read your review - we do make every effort to answer all calls, but we can face a high call volume during sale periods. We are very sorry about this, but our customers are always welcome to leave us a voicemail message or email us with any concerns.

Could you please email us so that we can help resolve your issue?

Cloggs

“excellent service”

Written on: 23/06/2014 by acjhome (1 review written)

Brilliant service. Delivered within 24 hours of ordering. Great selection and good value. Superb online shopping experience, I wish all service was like this!… Read Full Review

Visit cloggs.co.uk

“Fab service and products”

Written on: 18/06/2014 by RylanLucas (1 review written)

Good clear website; I was looking specifically for Fitflops and they had a very good range of them, all at a good price. The Fitflops arrived really quickly, were well packaged and I loved the free delivery. I also really appreciated the follow up call to see if all was well, that's a nice, personal touch. Recommend this company very highly :)… Read Full Review

Visit cloggs.co.uk

“My favourite shoe shop!”

Written on: 11/06/2014

Cloggs is the best online shoe shop I have used. Great selection, great prices, fantastic delivery options, great service all round. I keep coming back, and would highly recommend Cloggs to anyone… Read Full Review

Visit cloggs.co.uk

“Good value and excellent customer service ”

Written on: 08/06/2014 by Emmabella (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of really gorgeous Fitflop due shoes in nude colour. They were at least 10 pounds cheaper at Cloggs than I had found them anywhere else. They offered a next day delivery if ordered before 7pm. Unfortunately they didn't arrive. When I phoned customer services to find out why they had not arrived, I realised it was entirely my own fault as I had missed out a vital part of my own address on the delivery address (!!!). Cloggs customer service were wonderful!!! The lady I… Read Full Review

“Fit Flop shoes”

Written on: 07/06/2014 by moWarren271 (1 review written)

Service exceptional. Just what you expect when you shop on line. Free delivery and returns really was a bonus. Product very good but not to my liking in the colour I ordered, what a shame but will certainly use Cloggs again. The personal touch of a phone call was the icing on the cake of the whole experience. Cheers C… Read Full Review

“Excellent Customer Service”

Written on: 03/06/2014 by Bernadette01 (1 review written)

I ordered some Vans for my grand daughters birthday. As it was my first on line purchase from Cloggs it was necessary for me to ring the helpline. The lady I spoke to was not only polite and helpful, but went out of her way to be accommodating. On mentioning that the Vans were for my grand daughters birthday, she said she would send a birthday card. You can imagine my surprise on receiving my order when I received not only a card but also, a little gift for her. A lady from Cloggs rang a few… Read Full Review

Visit cloggs.co.uk

“Fantastic Service and Swift Delivery”

Written on: 02/06/2014

I made a mistake when entering the delivery adress of my order, so emailed customer services to ask them to change it. They replied within the hour and said it had been changed! 15% off for students is excellent and I was able to purchase to paird of Converse for much less than what I would have paid in any other store! Absolutely brilliant delivery time too :) definitely will shop here again!… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/06/2014

Thank you for your kind comments.

We do our best to ensure that our customers enjoy the very best products at low prices! We hope to see you back again really soon.

Have a great day!

Cloggs Customer Services

“Great shopping experience ”

Written on: 30/05/2014 by Rosspk377 (1 review written)

Excellent shopping experience & free next day delivery, what more can one ask for. Will recommend you to my friends & family too… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/06/2014

Thank you for your comments.

We do our best to ensure our customers have the best experience possible when shopping with us, and free next day delivery is just one of the fantastic bonuses we offer! We really hope you choose to shop with us again.

Have a great day.

“Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 28/05/2014 by JW28 (1 review written)

Ordered a pair of FitFlops for my wife's birthday gift after being let down by another company. Sadly this company are no better! Paid extra for timed delivery and waited for the order. Order arrived and on opening box I discovered I had been sent the wrong item that was cheaper than what I had paid for. Contacted customer services who refused to send out the item I had paid for until I had returned the order they sent. No apology. They promised that when I had a tracking number they… Read Full Review

Cloggs Co Uk's Response to JW28's Review

Written on: 03/06/2014

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry that you experienced problems with your order - we do make the effort to check all orders before they leave the warehouse so be sure that we will investigate this with utmost importance.

I understand that your refund has been made and you have now received your correct order, but do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do to help.

Cloggs Customer Services

“Refund process a nightmare”

Written on: 06/05/2014 by libmum43 (4 reviews written)

I cannot fault Cloggs for delivery but when you have to return something their returns process is an absolute nightmare. You literally have to chase up the refund yourself. I am still waiting for my refund of £36 which I would like back to replace the shoes! Have to wait 14 working days according to their rules and regulations. Last time I will be shopping with cloggs. I doubt I will get my money back and their customer service time just cut and paste the same standard answer. Not a very… Read Full Review

Cloggs Co Uk's Response to libmum43's Review

Written on: 03/06/2014

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our returns process. It can take up to 7 working days for returns to be processed once they reach our warehouse, and returns sent via our free Collect+ system can take 3-5 working days to reach us.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us - we will be more than happy to help.

“Great Customer Service”

Written on: 02/04/2014 by Marquise232 (1 review written)

Looking for fit flops a number of sites available. Chose Cloggs firstly for their overall presentation, price and discount, Had small problem trying to apply the discount, sent e-mail and almost immediate reply to resolve my problem. Great service - two pairs ordered and I am receiving immediate notifications during processing/delivery… Read Full Review

Visit cloggs.co.uk

“Delivery of Clogg sandals”

Written on: 23/03/2014

The website was such a pain it was so slow. I didn't get past page 2! After several days of trying I phoned the contact number and then all was well. The delightful member of staff to whom I spoke looked up all the relevant sale items and then rang me back! The sandals are for a nun in Africa with whom I used to work. The parcel arrived next morning. A happy customer… Read Full Review

Hey,

Thank you for your review. We are constantly thinking of new ways on how we can improve our website and services.

We hope the receiver of the new footwear enjoyed them!

See you soon! :)

“Fantastic shopping site”

Written on: 11/03/2014 by catann87 (4 reviews written)

Absolutely OK site, I am so happy with it:) First I was afraid I will not like what I bought, but I read that the return is free, the delivery is free! What a heck? I gave it a try and since then (one year ago) I use it whenever I need shoes! Totally recommend it! Of course, I still love offline shopping, is much more pleasant, but I don't have the time!… Read Full Review

Cloggs Co Uk's Response to catann87's Review

Hey,

Thank you for your review. Our team are pleased with your kind comments. It's great to hear that you take advantage of our returns policy.

See you soon! :)

Ahsan @ Cloggs

“FAB, FREE DELIVERY, FREE RETURNS, GREAT PRICES !!”

Written on: 28/02/2014 by O'Gradyab278 (1 review written)

I love FITFLOPS and almost always buy them from CLOGGS, mainly for the great prices and I know I can return or exchange them with no postage charge if they do not fit (or should they not be quite what I wanted ). I just got my latest pair and they arrived very quickly & were packaged beautifully.They look fab and the box is too cool to throw out ! I really recommend Cloggs ! :-)… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for your positive review.

It's great to hear that you take advantage of our free returns and exchanges. We're currently offering free Next day delivery to all orders, so be sure to use that too!

We hope to see you very soon! ;)

“Fantastic customer service”

Written on: 19/02/2014

I bought a pair of Ladies Doc Martin Boots some 18 months ago for my wife. She loved them and has worn them at every opportunity because they were stylish and comfortable. Unfortunately a split appeared down the rear of one of the boots. After discussing with Cloggs uk they asked to have them sent back and provided comprehensive instructions and labelling to enable me to do it very easily. Within a week I was sent a brand new pair, no quibbles or stupid questions that most companies ask to try… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you very much for your response.

We're delighted that you enjoy the experience of shopping with us and our team are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service provided.

We hope to see you back again really soon. Have a lovely day.

Ahsan @ Cloggs

“fast efficient great customer service”

Written on: 08/02/2014 by Janette28 (1 review written)

This was 1st time id usd cloggs but would have no hesitiation in using them again. My 2 orders arrived within days of each other and on deciding which ones to keeo I returned the other and on emailing cloggs with my proofmof posting number they were very quick to advise me my account had been re credited. Very good customer service. I don't usually rate or do surveys but cloggs impressed me… Read Full Review

Cloggs Co Uk's Response to Janette28's Review

Hi,

Thank you very much for your review.

We're happy to hear that you enjoy the service we provide our customers and the fact that you are taking advantage of the exchanges and returns policy we offer. Be sure to sign up to our newsletter so you are informed about the fantastic deals and limited sales we have all year round!

Have a lovely day. :D

“Excellent Customer Service”

Written on: 04/02/2014 by horsham (1 review written)

Orders arrive promply. Any returns are free using local drop off points,very convenient. Refunds are prompt and no hassle. My daughter recommended this site and I was not disappointed. I will recommend this site to friends and family for hassle free on line shopping. Prices are very good, shame there are not many sizes in stock in the Barbour range… Read Full Review

Cloggs Co Uk's Response to horsham's Review

Hey,

Thank you very much for your kind comments.

Our Customer Services team are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service provided.

It's always great to hear from customers who appreciate our efforts to offer great service, as we always aspire to provide excellence.

Be sure to sign up to our newsletter as we are constantly adding the very latest styles and new sizes every week.

We hope to see you back again really soon. Have a lovely day.

Ahsan | Cloggs