Doreen Virtue, Healing with the Angels Reviews

Doreen Virtue, Healing with the Angels - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Doreen Virtue, Healing with the Angels

“Amazing”

Written on: 09/06/2013 by Lexy85 (6 reviews written)

I have been using Doreen Virtue's cards for three years now. Every time I must make an important decision, I ask my guardian angels to guide me and believe it or not, I always end up making the right decision… Read Full Review

Doreen Virtue, Healing with the Angels

“Healing With the Angels was one of the first of Doreen...”

Written on: 14/08/2006 by Emily C (61 reviews written)

Healing With the Angels was one of the first of Doreen Virtue's books I read, and I still go back and read and re-read it. It is a good starter book for working with angels and it should be of great help! I like how she stresses the idea that angels are for ALL aspects of life - ask them for help with everything, not just life changing and major life events. The cassette was also very useful, and I enjoyed listening to them over and over… Read Full Review