Toni & Guy Model.Me Jamelia Affinity Serum Reviews

From 1 review

Toni & Guy Model.Me Jamelia Affinity Serum - Ask a question now

Toni & Guy Model.Me Jamelia Affinity Serum

“I found that the product, Toni & Guy Model.Me Jamelia...”

Written on: 15/04/2008

I found that the product, Toni & Guy Model.Me Jamelia Affinity Serum worked best if used in combination with the shampoo and conditioner, although I thought my hair felt a little dry straight after washing and blow drying, it really styled well for the next few days before the next wash. I have short spiky relaxed hair and these products worked really well for me. I would recommend them… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib