Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo for Men Reviews

Media Gallery for Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo for Men

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo for Men

“I've been using Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention...”

Written on: 11/11/2010

I've been using Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo for nearly two years now and I would simply not go without it.

I've actually been scared that they stop making it - I've been buying two or three each of the tonic and shampoo for many months now. Crazy I know, but I had thinning hair at the front with a receding hair, and thanks to this product I was able to grow my hair to how I've wanted it for years. It became *A LOT* thicker.

You have to use both the tonic and shampoo I found… Read Full Review

Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo for Men

“My father has been bold in certain places for many...”

Written on: 30/12/2009

My father has been bold in certain places for many years. He used this shampoo and the "tonic" cream that comes with it for two weeks and saw small growth in those patches. Im not saying he had a full set of hair in two weeks, but definately small growth!

So I would definately recommend a try atleast… Read Full Review

Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo for Men

“I've been using Schwarzkopf Activ M for 3 weeks now,...”

Written on: 28/08/2009

I've been using Schwarzkopf Activ M for 3 weeks now, and i can say that I've noticed some progress. My hair is thicker, stronger, grows faster and in points where I've gone bald, I've noticed small hairs growing.. So I can say, in my case, it's working fine… Read Full Review