Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo for Men Reviews

Media Gallery for Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo for Men

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo for Men

“I bought this Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention...”

Written on: 19/09/2009

I bought this Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo for Men about 10 days ago, but I have had to stop using it already. My hairline is receding and I thought this might be the answer. However, every time I've washed my hair with the shampoo, hair has fallen out and jusging from the length of them, they're not only from my hairline. This could be caused by the menthol in the shampoo.

Also, as someone else has said, the tonic, when applied to the scalp, makes the hair look greasy and clumps… Read Full Review

Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo for Men

“have used Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo...”

Written on: 03/07/2009 by metromale1234 (1 review written)

have used Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo for Men for many months now and seen no results… Read Full Review

Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo for Men

“I think this accelerated baldness may be due to the...”

Written on: 29/11/2008 by brendy88 (1 review written)

I think this accelerated baldness may be due to the tonic they make you use. In 4 years I started to go baldness on the sides of my forehead but in 3 months I've almost no hair on top of my head. When I apply the tonic my hair looks greasy and clumps together to make the baldness look worse… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo for Men

“Started using Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention...”

Written on: 31/08/2008

Started using Schwarzkopf Activ M Hair Retention Shampoo for Men almost four months ago when I noticed my hair was very thin on top. Since using this, I think the balding patch has spread and I have almost no hair in places! Can't say if this is the cause of the increased rate of hair loss, but either way I'm not happy!… Read Full Review