Uniform Dating Reviews - www.uniformdating.com

• Ease Of Navigation

Uniform Dating www.uniformdating.com - Ask a question now

“Designed to make fast money for Site Management”

Written on: 21/08/2014 by 257Kirkpatrick (1 review written)

After being offered a free introduction to the site after registration, I was immediately re-directed to a Payment Dialogue box. I reluctantly paid up for the first months membership, some 4 or 5 days ago. Initial fees do not appear to allow you full access to the site, and further requests for additional payments have been asked for, described as "Updates" Whilst I have been offered photographs, and descriptions of ladies who are site members, without "Updating" my account I cannot… Read Full Review

“AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE”

Written on: 10/07/2014 by hwfn (1 review written)

"Uniform Dating" they called it. In reality, the site was made up of an assortment of single mothers, gold-diggers (I actually got a message where someone asked me directly how much I earned. When I pointed out my uniformed role was actually unpaid/voluntary, they abruptly cut of contact), creeps/pervs (one of the few uniformed people I met on the site advised me they had received at least six or seven creepy PM's) and other lunatics. The search interface is terrible; it didn't even recognise… Read Full Review

“Rip off”

Written on: 26/06/2014 by NikolasMcLain (1 review written)

Well where do i start like . You pay 29.99 to be a member to use the site whats the point when u cant have members with free profiles contact u if u want that u pay another 9 pounds and then they want u to go vip . why not just charge for a full package and so be it not ripp customers of like… Read Full Review

“mr right is found”

Written on: 27/05/2014

I got signed up on this site three years ago by friends, after endless dates I got in touch with an amazing man.Went on a few dates we knew we were right for eachother and started dating after six months moved in together and where still going strong coming up to three years together and recently getting engaged. I have never been happier and living in a fairytale… Read Full Review

“COMPLETE MONEY MAKING RIP OFF!!”

Written on: 13/05/2014

This is the worst site I've ever been on. I'm on a free dating site of which I get hundreds of messages and meet loads of genuine people. On this site it's full of non uniformed people and just slime balls and the genuine ones that are on there are on the free website anyway. I paid £9.99 for a three day trial, straight after they took £29.99 as apparently in there small print they continue the subscription if you don't cancel! It's the biggest rip off going. So many people have been stung… Read Full Review

“soooooo happy”

Written on: 30/03/2014 by dokire7 (1 review written)

18 months ago I met my Mr Right all thanks to you we are now very happy and living together .I never thought I would find love again thank you !!!!!!!… Read Full Review

“Beware”

Written on: 07/03/2014 by bubble56 (1 review written)

full of scammers... old profiles and hardly anyone in uniform, over the last 6 months I have given this online dating ago, thinking that I might just meet a nice guy in uniform! the old uniform dating site was good, but since it was taken over by Cupid every scammer in the world seems to be on this site, or guys just saying that they are in the military when they are not so ladies beware very disappointed in Uniformdating.com… Read Full Review

“Full of Nigerian Scammers”

Written on: 28/02/2014 by Donaldson321 (1 review written)

I joined uniform dating as another dating option. The first guy who contacted me was non-uniform, but we met and had a pleasant evening, but he wasnt for me. The next guy who contacted me had a nice photo, but he looked in his 30's not 45 as stated. His profile said Army and widowed. BE WARNED if he is army and widowed with kids he is a Nigerian scammer. They are very familiar from the off, "Hi beautiful" "Hey Babes", and they immediately send there hotmail address "as its easier to… Read Full Review

“Utter rubbish!”

Written on: 25/02/2014

Uniform Dating is absolute rubbish! I didn't find anyone I liked who was anywhere near where I lived. A total waste of money. Keep well away. … Read Full Review

“I signed up for a 3 day trial on uniform dating UK for...”

Written on: 20/02/2014

I signed up for a 3 day trial on uniform dating UK for £9.99. But what they do is set you up for Automatic Renewal Billing. So after my 3 day 'trail' expired they took £29.99 from my account for 1 month subscription which I did not agree to. So I had to go into my account and cancel my automatic renewal which you have to give the 3 days notice before its due or they will take this out of your account. So basically when I signed up for my '3day trial' I should have cancelled my renewal right… Read Full Review

Reallyannoyed_2014's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2014

I know how you feel. signed up for the discount 1 month subscription for £19.99. checked my bank balance later and saw 2 payments had been taken out. 1 for £19.99 and 1 for £14.98 apparently it was a vip upgrade? I never subscribed to this and when I called them they said it was my fault I did subscribe and they weren't going to refund me my money. the girl was useless. Don't think i'll ever do this again.

“Stay away from this site”

Written on: 31/01/2014

I joined 4 weeks ago and since then they I taken nearly £80.00 out of my bank account. Poor advertising and as I signed up on my mobile phone for one months trial subcription of £19.99....waiting to hear off them... fuming… Read Full Review

“good site, good amount of members. however it is...”

Written on: 20/12/2013

good site, good amount of members. however it is expensive with little free options… Read Full Review

“JeremyKyleCouncilDating.com”

Written on: 05/12/2013

The most toxic, evil "dating" website that's out there. I once tried the old-look site but didn't really use it much; tried the new one and it is terrible. Full of fake profiles, scammers, abusive people, lorded over by 'Customer Service' who care only about trying to sell you another poxy package. I received abuse (unwarranted and unsolicited) from two members, reported them and then discovered that not only had nothing been done about it (4 days later!) but that the site admin had no… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/12/2013

I suggest you revisit this disgraceful review and feel utterly ashamed with yourself. I actually feel embarrassed for you. I am a single mother, I work in an office and I have used the site, I think your comments are very arrogant and judgemental about single mothers " looking for a babe daddy"! I work extremely hard to support my daughter and unfortunately most single mothers are restricted to working within school hours for obvious reasons and therefore office work is what they are limited to. You should be grateful they are not sitting on their bottoms and living of the state. Do you have any idea how tough it is for single parents? I joined the site because I have certain values I wanted

Amayalondon's Comment

Written on: 25/01/2014

@Polly2201 hahah I find it hilarious you took that comment personally and wrote not one but two defensive essays. It's self implicating. Not sure if it's a very educated approach to condone abuse and bad service which is what the review is really about. Not you, sorry.

Written on: 31/01/2014

Ha Ha (how grown up) Thanks for the comment...always the first to take constructive criticism on board; so it will come as no surprise that I gained nothing from your comments.....I will however take the time to reply. Firstly I did not take the comments personally as I believe I speak on behalf of all working single mothers who have acted with decency and integrity when using the site concerned. The persons comments with regards to the operation of the site were spot on, as it has and continues to use underhand tactics to squeeze more money from consumers. With regards to the abuse he experienced, again its completely unacceptable and it most definetely should have been taken seriously, and I did stress that on my previous comment so I am perplexed in my thinking as to how you could have reached the conclusion that I condone abuse and bad service??? You perhaps inadvertently overlooked that section of my "essay"! There are alot of undesireable people on the site which unfortunately ruins the whole experience for decent genuine people, but instead of automatically blaming and grouping together working single mothers for the bad experience he should have enough sense, wisdom, tact and diplomacy not to stereotype single mothers as a whole....its not because you happen to be a single mother, that leads you to behave in an inappropriate manner, he just happened to have a bad experience with an undesireable female, who just so happened to be a single mother and therefore it was wrong to band single mothers as a whole. Another point I would like to make is, for there to be such a high volume of undesireables on the site that must intimate there is a demand for them, and thats a fact, as we are all aware of recent inappropriate behaviour from a member of the uniformed profession, and I can safely say he is not a one off. But moving on from this one individuals media wide bad behaviour, it would be very easy for people to stereotype the profession as a whole....but that would just be very foolish to do that based on a bit of bad press or bad experience with one (or several more ..unconfirmed) individuals. He obviously wrote his comments while he was feeling infuriated with what happened, which is understandable, but hopefully he may look over it and realise it was a bit harsh. As for your "self implication" comment, which I actually believed to be slightly slanderous, I will be sure to make my 'PARTNER' who belongs to the police side of uniformed profession, aware of your concerns about my "self implication".....I have no doubt he will find your comment amusing.
Regulator for the Online Dating profession is underneath....I hope it could be of some use to report the abusive behaviour that was ignored by the sites admin!
The Association of British Introduction Agencies regulates and monitors the online and offline dating industry in the UK.

Julius334's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2014

Amusing that you feel that this reviewer was speaking to you directly, rather than generally venting about the site and the support that they received.

And your attempts to try and intimidate someone who disagrees with your interpretation are a bit cack-handed:

(a) nobody has slandered you, as that requires naming and a direct impugning of an individual's standing or reputation,
(b) slander is spoken, libel is when it is written, and
(c) slander/libel in the UK is generally a civil and not a criminal offense, and thus not a matter that is generally fit for the police.

Written on: 05/09/2014

I find it amusing that you have felt the need to jump on the bandwagon here. I could use copy and paste from the internet but I prefer to use my own wording.....
1 . Firstly.....who suggested for a moment that this was a matter for police involvement??!! Not I!!!
2. As I said previously I don't need to defend my standing within this group as I am more than comfortable and satisfied with the role I played as a working single mother.
3. Whether it be slander, libel who cares, there was no taking away from the fact that the statement the gentleman made was defamatory and the fact it was on a public forum clearly can prejudice peoples thinking and beliefs.

To make a statement like he did, was clearly not factual and in order for it NOT to be deemed defamatory he would have had to held a conversation with EVERY member on the site which is obviously not the case.

I agreed with his main gripes 100%, and if he had changed his wording slightly and not been so stereotypical of a certain class then I wouldn't have even felt the need to respond. If I had experienced a problem with a father on the site it would be simple for me to say "if you want to date deadbeat dads" but that would be foolish of me because I have not spoken to everyone but even despite having to do that I am savvy enough to know that there would be MANY exceptions and certainly wouldn't band them as a whole.

I didn't plan to be a single mum believe me! I made that choice to benefit my daughter and I work really hard so that she has a good life and it's a struggle to balance it all and so do many other single parents out there....but I am also more than aware there are a lot of single parents who sit on their ass and do nothing. The possibility of meeting a partner online is sadly the only avenue a lot of single parents have and it's unfair to make public statements like that, because mud sticks :)

Written on: 11/12/2013

Sorry for the break there...my office phone rang......anyway, yes as I was saying, I have certain values that I also would like in a partner, and they are; honesty, mutual respect and humility and I may have apparently got it wrong but I thought 'what better place?!' Hmmmmm. I do agree however that nothing warrants a verbal onslaught and if they had a grievance there are far more civilised ways of dealing with it. I assume you belong to a uniformed profession and therefore you will be more than aware how damaging and destructive a stereotypical attitude can potentially be to your organisation?! You are without a doubt no better than me, just as I (single mother) am no better than you, but I will say one thing....you would not be permitted to be my "babes daddy" as I would not like my child to grow up with your values and attitude.

This is just my opinion, however my opinion is an educated one.

“Is this the same as another site”

Written on: 25/11/2013

Is this site related to love again.com?… Read Full Review

“Iv'e been on the site for 3 weeks and iv'e found the...”

Written on: 12/11/2013

Iv'e been on the site for 3 weeks and iv'e found the site easy to use and search on. The profile section is well set up for find out enough information to find the best match. I like the fact that I can search by the profession of the type of person that I would like to meet. As to date I have not found anything on the site that I don't like… Read Full Review

“Stay Clear”

Written on: 06/11/2013 by jambo251 (1 review written)

Joined on the 3 day trial for the membership price of £9.99 which seemed at the time quite reasanoble for the price. After one day I realised I had made a terrible mistake and quickly cancelled my subscription. BE WARNED, thry will continue to take your money unless you cancel repeat billing and eevn then I had to go onto paypal and stop it myself as they just ignored my request! Even though I spent a good hour preparing a detailed profile I could not find anyone who would even spend the time… Read Full Review

“variety is the spice of life ,there's plenty of variety ”

Written on: 06/11/2013

Whilst being a member on the uniform site I have been inundated with a lot of males from all over the country and from abroad , it is a site that does what it says so if I was you I personally would not hesitate to join and become a full member it is worth it you won't be disappointed....... Go on give it a try I have tried to find fault with the site personally but failed easy guidance and friendly/helpful staff ..... To know what is also included in the membership fee is a lot better than… Read Full Review

“Beware of this site Scammers in operation”

Written on: 06/11/2013

I have been on and off this site for a few years, it used to be good , since it has been taken over it is rubbish.Hardly anyone in Uniform, I have not met anyone I would be interested in it is now a site for loosers. I started emailing a guy who was in the US Army in Afghanistan, I was suspicious and when he asked me to request leave for him to come to the UK and I would have to pay The warning bells rang. I did some digging and scammers are using the identity of Miliraty personnel sending… Read Full Review

“great way to meet new people”

Written on: 03/11/2013 by stapenhillguy (1 review written)

Uniform dating is a great way to meet new people and most importantly this seems to be a good site to find local people, so no travelling hundreds of miles to find the right. What you waiting for give it a go… Read Full Review

“friendship”

Written on: 03/11/2013

well what can i say. uniform dating is a great site to make friends etc. its really friendly, there is a few trouble makers. there is not once that ive came across any scammers so far, in the chatroom it could be better by requesting for more moderators etc. i dont like the fact that most think its one big conversation directly to the whole room, when infact its not… Read Full Review