Navman F10 Reviews

Navman F10 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Navman F10

“The Navman F10 is good and easy to use. Has the...”

Written on: 13/04/2009

The Navman F10 is good and easy to use. Has the ability to check target area before entering location, map scroll so you can see whats around you… Read Full Review

Navman F10

“This Navman F10 was my first Satnav, easy to use and...”

Written on: 14/12/2008

This Navman F10 was my first Satnav, easy to use and set up. I think it great, no more getting lost. May be basic but I don't need any more than finding the way and giving me speed camera sights, what else would you need?… Read Full Review

Navman F10

“Would highly recommend the Navman F10. Very easy to...”

Written on: 22/06/2008 by rgh7701 (1 review written)

Would highly recommend the Navman F10. Very easy to set up. Gives very accurate directions in plenty of time for you to take up the correct lane or position. For me that is key to a good unit. Late instructions in heavy traffic makes your journey unbearable… Read Full Review

Navman F10

“I bought the Navman F10 as my first sat nav for just...”

Written on: 07/03/2008 by SupposedLee (10 reviews written)

I bought the Navman F10 as my first sat nav for just general driving. It cost me less than £100 which is good for a sat nav by a decent brand like Navman.
The problem is that accessories for my sat nav are difficult to find. I think Navman focus on the S series a bit more now, which is a shame because they could corner the market with the F10 if they tried… Read Full Review