Navman F10 Reviews

Navman F10 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Navman F10

“The Navman F10 looks nice. Navigation ok when your...”

Written on: 04/01/2009 by colin needs (1 review written)

The Navman F10 looks nice. Navigation ok when your in the town. On a trip from a to b it kept telling me to turn right at every junction. Can't even get my own post code tells me it is not valid… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Navman F10

“I only ever managed to use my Navman F10 once, then it...”

Written on: 09/12/2008

I only ever managed to use my Navman F10 once, then it kept freezing, then would not start up at all. So completely useless and sent it back as not fit for purpose. Bought a Tom Tom now.
The slot in the bottom for the screen mount is almost the same as the place you plug the car lead in, not a good piece of design in my opinion, just awkward… Read Full Review