American Inventor My Therapy Buddy Reviews

American Inventor My Therapy Buddy - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for American Inventor My Therapy Buddy

☆☆☆☆☆
American Inventor My Therapy Buddy

“Only in America. It's creepy! Hug a human, pet a dog...”

Written on: 10/10/2008 by Zekemanika (1 review written)

Only in America. It's creepy! Hug a human, pet a dog or stroke a cat… Read Full Review

American Inventor My Therapy Buddy

“Many people need to be reminded of the words,...”

Written on: 05/04/2008

Many people need to be reminded of the words, "Everything is going to be all right." Simple design that people of all ages can use. The Shipping costs are quite high… Read Full Review

American Inventor My Therapy Buddy

“My Therapy Buddy has to be the must have item this...”

Written on: 06/03/2008 by Clair (1 review written)

My Therapy Buddy has to be the must have item this year. Perhaps not for the reason it was 'invented' for but just for the novelty factor. The Therapy Buddy first appeared on American Inventor as a soft blue alien like toy with long arms so it can cuddle an adult. Not only is the touch of this 'toy' calming, it's true magic comes alive when you touch it's feet where is a soft soothing female says, "Everything is going to be all right"… Read Full Review