National Geographic 65-mm Zoom Spotting Scope Reviews

From 1 review

National Geographic 65-mm Zoom Spotting Scope - Ask a question now

National Geographic 65-mm Zoom Spotting Scope

“I bought the National Geographic telescope for my son...”

Written on: 06/03/2008

I bought the National Geographic telescope for my son for Christmas. I stupidly thought that paying a lot of money equalled good quality but sadly I was proved wrong. Although it is heavy and appears strong it is at the end of the day cheap plastic and although the picture on the box has views of the stars it is not that much better than just looking with the naked eye. Overall I would not recommend either this National geographic product or any other aimed at children as I feel they are badly… Read Full Review