Who Blackpool Reviews - www.whoblackpool.com

Who Blackpool - www.whoblackpool.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Who Blackpool - www.whoblackpool.com

Who Blackpool - www.whoblackpool.com

“Unprofessional Company - where is the order I paid for?”

Written on: 16/10/2013

I wish I had read the previous reviews before placing an order with this company online. I placed my order 3 weeks ago and the funds were taken out of my account immediately. When my order did not arrive over a week later, I sent an e-mail to follow it up, but had not reply. Last week I telephoned and was told someone would ring me back, they haven't and I am still awaiting my order!… Read Full Review

“Also known as StoreTrek in Blackpool”

Written on: 20/05/2013 by Cheryl395 (1 review written)

Absolute appauled ..ordered 3 star trek mugs for my husbands birthday in the January all of them came damaged ... sent them back via next day delivery and 4mths later still waiting refund. She gives excuse after excuse the machine for card refunds is not working ... she cannot send a cheque..she does not deal with the refunds .. she was having to wait for the claim on the damaged goods to be sorted. How can these people get away with this .. they a ripping people off who work hard for there… Read Full Review

“RIP OFF MERCHANTS”

Written on: 06/09/2011 by Masteryoni (1 review written)

Ordered Goods in Dec of 2010, which did not arrive in time for Xmas AND then was the wrong item. Returned by Jan 2011 and am still trying to get refund - Emails remain unanswered, phone calls are a waste of time as the ' only person who can deal with this ' is never in. Most likely £60 down the drain… Read Full Review

Annoyed65's Response to Masteryoni's Review

Written on: 20/09/2011

contact consumer direct ,dont let them keep your money.

Elainemt's Response to Masteryoni's Review

Written on: 25/10/2011

If you live in Blackpool then Blackpool Trading Standards can help you get your money back. If not you will need to go via Consumer Direct on 0845 4040506. It's worth pursuing as I got my money back in the end

Guest4444's Response to Masteryoni's Review

Written on: 30/09/2011

they are rip off merchants as i did used to work there 2 people can deal with that at the store and they are in when it a compliant they just say the person who they need is never is go to store if you can and ask for the owners of the store :)

Guest456743's reply to Guest4444's Comment

Written on: 25/10/2012

I also used to work here, and the owner is a horrible horrible man. I worked there for 3 months and didn't get paid correctly once. I was 15 at the time, and this was my first job, so after asking him several times for the correct pay and him running circles around me, my dad went in to speak to him. He refused, and hid in the back. years later he still owes me a few quid!

“disgusting retailer”

Written on: 20/08/2011 by annoyed65 (4 reviews written)

goods ordered 02/06/11 i waited until mid July to contact them about delivery and was given the runaround. i rang again 28/07/11 to cancel the order and request a refund which the account showed had been done. on 19/08/11 i was called by a very obnoxious woman asking why i had failed to collect the order from the post office , no card was left so i doubt this actually happened ! the refund had not been processed and i again requested it . i emailed and phoned today to be dealt with by… Read Full Review

Annoyed65's Response to annoyed65's Review

Written on: 20/09/2011

thanks to trading standards in Blackpool i received my refund.

“Avoid this company at all costs”

Written on: 15/06/2011 by Missdblue (1 review written)

I placed an order in February that who Blackpool were not able to fulfill. After several emails and phonecalls trying to get a delivery date of my ordered and paid for item Who Blackpool agreed to issue me with a refund. I have been waiting for my refund for just over 6 weeks. I have sent emails that have not been replied too. I have filled in the contact form that has not been replied too. I have spoken to someone who said a cheque was in the post. I will continue to call,however I strongly… Read Full Review

Annoyed65's Response to Missdblue's Review

contact consumer direct

“I feel guilty having to give 1 star for...”

Written on: 31/03/2011 by Jessica C (1 review written)

I feel guilty having to give 1 star for whoblackpool.com. I ordered online without realising how many stories of WHO Blackpool poor customer service there are all over the internet first. Bought £75 worth of goods, the ycould not delivery and have not processed my refund.. Simple. I was told the items were out of stock initially and then got the runaround for months on end when I realised I had joined the list of ripped off customers who never got their money back. This place is a blight on… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Jessica C's Review

Written on: 28/05/2011

Too right, it is. I remember it opening many years ago, then walked in ... was slightly tacky, then walked out. It was a great shop, but then there was also Thunderbooks (or whatever it's calling itself now if it even is still open) on the South Shore. I walked by where this shop was located earlier today, there is an empty shop space, with a totally different name. After reading the review above, I can see why people have had problems getting refunds.

Annoyed65's Response to Jessica C's Review

Written on: 22/08/2011

Ive an ongoing issue with them , im trying to get a refund also .Ive emailed the BBC s watchdog program and hopefully they will pick up the story

“Paid for Bag back in November 2010. Still waiting for...”

Written on: 30/01/2011 by bobbyd999 (1 review written)

Paid for Bag back in November 2010. Still waiting for bag or refund and cannot get either. Now threatening Court Action… Read Full Review

Grizbe's Response to bobbyd999's Review

Written on: 23/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because... After reading the other reviews on this website, I'm not surpsied court action would be needed against the Who store.

“I WOULD AVOID ORDERING ANYTHING FROM WHO BLACKPOOL. ”

Written on: 12/01/2011 by JACKIE D (3 reviews written)

I WOULD AVOID ORDERING ANYTHING FROM WHO BLACKPOOL.

I ORDERED 3 SONIC FIGURES FOR MY SONS.
RECEIVED PARCEL LATER THAN PROMISED WITH NO INVOICE. THERE WERE ONLY 2 ITEMS IN THE PARCEL AND THEY WERE NOT WHAT I ORDERED.

SENT EMAILS, THEY HAVE NOT REPLIED.
PHONED SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY HAVE PROMISED REFUND. THIS WAS WEEKS AGO AND I AM STILL WAITING.

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO THIS COMPANY COULD BE REPORTED TO, AS I DON'T SEEM TO BE THE ONLY PERSON THIS COMPANY HAS STOLEN FROM. AS FOR THE RATING I… Read Full Review

“absolutely the worst company i've ever dealt with. no...”

Written on: 11/01/2011

absolutely the worst company i've ever dealt with. no communication whatsoever and on top of that i was insulted on the phone because i sent them an angry email about their complete lack of communication, and had the phone put down on me. in the end i asked for a refund. let's see if i actually get it.

complete cowboys. avoid at all costs… Read Full Review

Jackie D's Comment

Written on: 07/02/2011

Absolutely agree with your comment and sympathise. Have had the same dreadful shopping experience. Have been waiting for a refund since December 2010.

Annoyed65's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2011

im having the same issue ,they have now blocked access to my account as i sent an email they didn't like , i will be contacting my bank Monday and consumer direct.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2011

Can well understand that, the staff were always very rude on the precious few times I went in there. It looked cheap, tacky to say the least, not a patch on some of the other places in Blackpool doing the same thing for years with lesser floor space. I never would buy from there because of that eg staff rudeness says a lot about a shop. No wonder they've apparently closed down, after passing by where it was situated earlier today. Empty, vacant shop. I thought upon seeing it opened years ago it would be great to have such a shop in Blackpool ... then I went in and changed my mind. Blackpool should be glad it's gone reading all these reviews. No surprise to me.

Jessica C's Comment

Written on: 31/03/2011

I also have had the same experience too! Whoblackpool is a terrible rip off organisation, they took my money and never sent me the goods or refund. The best thing to do is to report who blackpool to their web hosting server to invetigate and shut down this scam webite.

Olly Oliveria 's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2011

I agree with you totally.I have had exactly the same problems with this company.Have now gone to my bank to get the money back for me and reported them to trading standards.

“After trawling the internet for the elusive Amy Pond...”

Written on: 21/12/2010 by ruthie1511 (1 review written)

After trawling the internet for the elusive Amy Pond figure, I came across Who in Blackpool. Although the figure was more than expected it was a great deal cheaper than anywhere else! I received prompt emails from Who when I had a query about the order and found the service very good! I will now have a very very happy 5 year old on her birthday!Thank you!!… Read Full Review

Grizbe's Response to ruthie1511's Review

Written on: 23/03/2011

I found this review not helpful because... The figures not that elusive, or exclusive when Argos stocks it.

Guest's Response to ruthie1511's Review

Written on: 19/01/2012

GrizBe, the original Amy figure was quite difficult to find despite many major shops such as Argos stocking the Doctor Who range due to the high level of demand for the figure. The re-release of the original figure as part of the Pandorica range in December was also scarce as it was quickly replaced with the police outfit Amy figure. The original Amy figure regularly sold for higher than the RRP on eBay in 2010.

“Over 2 months ago I placed an order on the internet...”

Written on: 10/11/2010

Over 2 months ago I placed an order on the internet with these guys and I'm still waiting for either the goods or a refund. Contacted the store via email several times asking for a refund and always get fobbed off with replies such as "i'll see to it that a refund is issued right away" and "sorry, we'll send out a cheque to you". Still waiting, and no response to my latest email threating to report them to Office of Fair Trading.

I live miles away from their store so it's not like i can just… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/11/2010

this is a false review set up by somebody who is harrasing the company. and stalking a member of its staff. police have been informed and are investigating.

Jessica C's Comment

Written on: 31/03/2011

How many time you lied to me that you would provide me a refund immediately? Where is it? I wish I had looked at reviews here before. I purchased from you in good faith as a customer and now I'm out of pocket. :(

Roobyroo's Comment

Written on: 09/12/2010

Regarding the above comment on my previous review, these lot a right bunch. My review was NOT false and I am a genuine customer!!! I have no idea how this company can continue to trade.
<br/>
<br/>After a lot of hassle I eventually received my refund via cheque... only after I had involved Trading Standards regarding Who Blackpool's trading practices.
<br/>
<br/>Who Blackpool had initially refused to give me back my money unless I removed my original negative review. Despite me pointing out that this was a criminal offence they still refused to refund leaving me no option other than to involve Trading Standards and the Fraud Department of my bank.
<br/>A few weeks later I eventually got my money back from a compnay called Toys N Stuff.
<br/>
<br/>So much time was wasted on the phone to these guys.
<br/>A lesson learnt... I'll never deal with Who Blackpool again.

“I ordered product and two days later received shipping...”

Written on: 05/11/2010

I ordered product and two days later received shipping confirmation email - dispatched 0920 28th Oct. It arrived 5th Nov - postmarked 2nd Nov. Price and goods brilliant - a bit less of the porkies on when it was dispatched would have made a better experience… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/11/2010

I found this review not helpful because...
<br/>
<br/>so because the courier/shipper took a few days to deliver it to you, you leave a bad review. bad form

Jmnagain's Comment

Written on: 16/11/2010

To Who Blackpool. This is really simple - the courier was not at fault YOU LIED about when it was dispatched. It was taken to the Post Office for posting FOUR DAYS after you sent an email saying the goods have been dispatched. To make matters worse you have since tried to have this review removed from here by dishonestly claiming that I had agreed with you that it should be taken down. If you expended as much effort in customer service as you do in lying your business would not be receiving negative reviews. I will be happy to provide a link here to a web page showing the email and the posting label if you care to continue lying.

“I was a bit disappointed with my experience of this...”

Written on: 23/09/2010

I was a bit disappointed with my experience of this retailer. My order was dispatched and received very quickly, however, there were issues with two of the three items I ordered.

I think this could have been resolved swiftly if the customer service had been better. Instead my issue dragged on a bit as someone who said they would call me back didn't. Therefore I resorted to keeping communication to email. Sadly some of my emails were either ignored (apparently the retailer didn't receive them)… Read Full Review

“appaling service, paid 3 months ago still waiting for...”

Written on: 03/07/2010

appaling service, paid 3 months ago still waiting for product or refund nobody ever gets back to us… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/11/2010

I found this review not helpful because... this review is not factual. its fabricated

Grizbe's Comment

Written on: 23/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because... Its not fabricated and clearly matches the experienced of genuine reviewers.

“I placed an order with whoblackpool on 19 Feb 2010....”

Written on: 04/06/2010

I placed an order with whoblackpool on 19 Feb 2010. The item I ordered has not been delivered to me, I now try to get in contact with the company almost every day via paypal and by e-mail. Most of the e-mails i send them are not replied to.

The most recent e-mail I received was on the 14 April 2010 and said that they were sorry and thought the refind had been made and would check this out.

From seeing all of the complaints online that are exactly the same as mine, it is safe to say that I… Read Full Review

Terry2010's Comment

Written on: 11/06/2010

I found this review not helpful because... I HAVE DEALT WITH THEM AND TELPEHONED TWICE TO CHECK ON PROGRESS AS I AM A BIT SKITTY ABOUT ORDERING ONLINE AND BOTH TIMES THEY WERE COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL. THIS SEEMS TO BE AGAINST MY EXPERIENCES.

“I orderd an anime model which there website said they...”

Written on: 11/04/2010

I orderd an anime model which there website said they had in stock. After 2 months of waiting i canceled my order they said they would refund my money they first said they had refunded it through paypal but paypal had not recieved any refund request they then said they had posted it i never recieved it i have called them repeatedly and they have done nothing i am still waiting on my money over 6 months later.
wanted too give them no stars but couldnt website doesnt allow it… Read Full Review

“I ordered a doctor who remote control dalek for my son...”

Written on: 17/03/2010

I ordered a doctor who remote control dalek for my son last wedensday and paid thourgh the website and it was only £4.95 postage but it cost £6.85 so all in all that was very good and super fast delivery arrived in 1-2 days of being ordered. i would definatly reccomend using this company again and would like to thank who blackpool for there on going customer service.

Thanks copper 312… Read Full Review

“I was very pleased with WhoBlackpool, i ordered a mad...”

Written on: 01/03/2010 by danielduff123 (1 review written)

I was very pleased with WhoBlackpool, i ordered a mad hatter statue which arrived on time and well packaged could'nt of been more happy with the services provided.I placed my order online it was quick easy and simple to follow there was no complacations what so ever.I would definitely recommend Who Blackpool to family and friends as i think they would be very pleased with there results.I needed to know my package would be taken care of as it is very fragile and when it arrived it was wrapped… Read Full Review

“I ordered about £100 worth of star wars figures before...”

Written on: 12/02/2010 by bob512 (1 review written)

I ordered about £100 worth of star wars figures before Christmas i received them all in less than 7 days very good service and overall my son was very satisfied with the figures as they were for is christmas present thank you to all the team at who blackpool for helping with selecting these toys.
i would really consider buying from the website again thank you… Read Full Review

“I love this shop, every time I am in the area I go...”

Written on: 12/02/2010 by tgwtc (1 review written)

I love this shop, every time I am in the area I go into the shop. There staff are so friendly, and there prices are really reasonable. There new shop is made over to a fantastic level. The shop holds a amazing range of toys from doctor who to spongebob square pants. It suits collectors of ages. It is a delight to be able to order from there website when I am not near by. Delivery is a really good price and sometimes even early. Who is a fantastic store and hopefully will become a leading store… Read Full Review

Liverpool1701's Response to tgwtc's Review

Written on: 12/02/2010

I found this review very helpful because... it helped me make a descion to purchase some toys