Sony NV-U92T Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Sony NV-U92T - Ask a question now

Sony NV-U92T

“An easy to use Satnav with good a good selection of...”

Written on: 05/09/2008

An easy to use Satnav with good a good selection of European maps. On a recent trip to Tuscany it never failed. Not once did I have to look at a map or ask for dirctions even when travelling to small remote hamlets.
Well worth the money in my opinion and I highly recommended this product… Read Full Review

Sony NV-U92T

“Although it looks like I'm slating it off, I have just...”

Written on: 04/03/2008

Although it looks like I'm slating it off, I have just gone out and bought it's baby brother (Sony NV-U52C) for my better half, mainly because I have used most of the other makes and they're even worse!
Shame manufacturers can't seem to get it all right at the right price.
Oh well, maybe one day hey?… Read Full Review