Nike Reviews - www.nike.com

Nike www.nike.com - Ask a question now

“Great brand Nike, this has been the case since i was a...”

Written on: 11/08/2010 by Frankie2010 (21 reviews written)

Great brand Nike, this has been the case since i was a small boy.

My first and last pair of trainers will always be Nikes, unless they cut off my feet..lol. Great brand. The uk shoe market is always developing very quickly, alongside the american network of wholesalers and retailers.
If you are looking for a long lasting product, Then Nike is the one we recommend… Read Full Review

“www.nike.com is a great site. There's loads of stuff...”

Written on: 15/04/2008

www.nike.com is a great site. There's loads of stuff to look at and its presented in a cool yet clear way. Everything you would want is there and the prices are ok, for a huge brand you don't get cheap.

I ordered a couple of T-shirts and the delivery was a day or so late, by my calculations but that's pretty normal I suppose. They are ok in my book and I will go back next time I dont have time to make it to the shops… Read Full Review