JML Direct Reviews - www.jmldirect.co.uk

JML Direct www.jmldirect.co.uk - Ask a question now

“rip of jml”

Written on: 10/06/2013

i think jml is fake i got my 30 day free trial it never worked on their website if yous want to save money your going to the place… Read Full Review

“One big nonsense! dont go near it!”

Written on: 03/06/2013

This is a total and utter nonsense! they sell you all the benefits, charge you for the pack and penalise you for not sending the pack on time. The free offers are useless and not worth anything. The cashback system of top name brands is clunky, having to order a card for each store to get your refunds. The advisor in customer services is very patronising. When I asked why they charged me £5 for sending back the pack late, after I had confirmed with them I was sending it back, they said… Read Full Review

“JML VIP Club”

Written on: 21/02/2013 by Moss101 (1 review written)

Do Not accept it, I purchased a product from JML, at the end of my call, they offered me membership for JML VIP Club, they said it cost only £2.99 for recorded delivery and if I didn't like it I can call and "cancel", it sounded ok, and they promised it will be worth it. IT IS NOT, the discounts are 5% and 7% and 10% mostly, USELESS, I didn't know most of the shops offering it, the worst part is the cancelation!! when I called to cancel they said that I must return the whole pack as I receive… Read Full Review

Hazelmurphy's Response to Moss101's Review

Written on: 02/07/2013

AGREED!
Not only does it cost to return the pack , JML charged my credit card £99.98 even though they had received the pack back.
When I called them they said they had received the pack and would issue a refund which would take 5 days.
They them have your money leaving you with £99.98 on your credit card which you may have to pay while you wait for the refund.

Fparks's reply to Hazelmurphy's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2013

Hi,
I've fallen for the JML scheme too and have just cancelled. Can I check if they've refunded you yet?

Hazelmurphy's reply to Fparks's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2013

They refunded when I rang them to complain that they charged me. If you have returned the kit I would call them to check they received it.