Legal & General Critical Illness Cover Reviews - www.legalandgeneral.com

• Customer service

Media Gallery for Legal & General Critical Illness Cover www.legalandgeneral.com

Legal & General Critical Illness Cover www.legalandgeneral.com

“My wife and I had taken separate policies from Legal...”

Written on: 12/05/2010 by tim4172 (2 reviews written)

My wife and I had taken separate policies from Legal and General for critical illness cover, which included children. Our son was subsequently diagnosed with a genetic condition, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, and our financial adviser thought we may be able to claim off both policies, a total of £30,000. However, we were told that as this was a pre-existing familial condition it was not covered. This was despite the fact that nobody in the history of either family had the condition, and there was no… Read Full Review

Venky Kumar's Response to tim4172's Review

Written on: 30/05/2010

I found this review very helpful because I am aware of Legal & General are masters in wriggling out of making payment for reasons of Non disclosure or Familial issues without base.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I took out Legal and General Critical Illness Cover...”

Written on: 27/02/2008

I took out Legal and General Critical Illness Cover with my mortgage as many people do, to protect me should anything bad happen, as it happens, it did, I was diagnosed with Cancer. When I went to make a claim I was informed firstly that there was no policy in place, this was the start of a number of problems. I have received a welcome pack from Legal and General and payments were being taken, why would I assume I had no policy!

Anyway, after going to the FOS, and finding out how useless they… Read Full Review