Affordable Mobiles Reviews - www.affordablemobiles.co.uk

Media Gallery for Affordable Mobiles - www.affordablemobiles.co.uk

Affordable Mobiles - www.affordablemobiles.co.uk

“NEVER GET CASHBACK !!”

Written on: 21/07/2014

TERRIBLE SERVICE ! HORRIBLE COMPANY !! Don't use this company if you are planning to get cashbook by redemption. Affordable mobiles have acknowledged receipt of my receipts which they've received 4 months ago and still haven't paid me even though I had numerous promises. It started off well but a couple of payments I've spent more time chasing these payments than nothing. It takes 20~30 minutes to get through to the customer services and they advise they have an system error… Read Full Review

Visit affordablemobiles.co.uk

“Rubbish at answering phone or responding to emails”

Written on: 18/07/2014 by Stephanyf287 (1 review written)

Been all right for first 12 months but now won't pay my cash back. Tried to ring put my contract number in and DoB get message unable to deal with you at this time. Emailed them but again no reply. I think they just delete the emails. Do not touch this company with a barge pole. … Read Full Review

“Horrible company”

Written on: 12/07/2014 by Blissclothes (1 review written)

Did my disabled son out of his cash back and the insurance company they are linked with failed to respond to his broken phone claim. I sent 20 plus emails not one response but they did keep bombarding his email with new phone offers. We have the email promising the cash back but two months on not a sign. Have to say one of the most dishonourable companies I have ever dealt with. If they can Rip off a disabled person no morals. I have been told I can sue but rather just tell as many people… Read Full Review

“avoid ”

Written on: 10/07/2014 by fran4you (1 review written)

Never answer phone to deal with issues Do not reply to emails Charged for 3 accounts, only took one out, 3 months later still being billed x3… Read Full Review

“Won't pay cashback”

Written on: 29/06/2014

Affordable mobiles have acknowledged receipt of my receipts which they've had for 7 weeks at least and still haven't paid me even tho I had numerous promises. My wife and I both submitted our paperwork at the same time both had the same issue.... Pathetic. I looking to raise a small claims case against them and will be terminating my contract which they have now breached. Read any reviews about this company and they all say the same. Time to send an email to watchdog! How are these… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/07/2014

I'm sorry for the delay with your cashback, we have been experiencing delays as the system had been down for some time. We had to create a new system in order to process cash back from older orders.

If you would like me to look into this further for you please provide your invoice number or order number and I can advise further.

“cannot access sytems for 2 months”

Written on: 23/06/2014 by rich1986 (1 review written)

been trying to get a proof of purchase receipt from them for the last 2 months, so that I can get a replacement phone from my insurer I have phoned them many times and sent emails, the only response I get is they cannot access the system, two months to get the systems back online, that's just ridiculous, you technicians need replacing asap as they are evidently useless. I will be contacting citizens advice in the next day or so. order number:1740422… Read Full Review

Affordablemobiles.co.uk's Response to rich1986's Review

Written on: 02/07/2014

Hi,
I'm sorry for the delay in getting this to you, I have sent you an email including your invoice for you to make your claim.

“DON'T EVER USE AFFORDABLE MOBILES”

Written on: 14/06/2014 by a_faulkner (1 review written)

I got a phone for my daughter from Affordable Mobiles in November 2013 on an O2 contract. The first problem was when we received the phone it was not networked to O2. I phoned Affordable Mobiles who would not exchange the phone but offered to pay to have it unlocked which I duly did and got the money back. Since then, however, the phone has stopped working 5 times and I have had to get it repaired by Samsung. I have had to have it unlocked at a cost of £15 every time it's been sent away to… Read Full Review

Affordablemobiles.co.uk's Response to a_faulkner's Review

Written on: 23/06/2014

Hi, I have read your review and am concerned to learn that you have had quite a few issues with the handset, and also that you have to pay to have it unlocked each time. I would like to be able to look into this issue for you, and in order to do this, I would require you to provide your order number. If you could please respond to this review with that information and then allow me time to check it out and I will contact you accordingly once this is done.

“Poor Service, Poor Excuses!”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by BPaton (1 review written)

I ordered two phones for my wife and I, at first everything went well fast delivery etc. However for close to a year now we have been chasing the 'CASHBACK' offer that was taken with the phones, with the reason for the delay being 'don't have access to the system'. After spending many hours on hold and issuing many emails which have been ignored or received only a short vague response which doesn't even address the issues we are beyond annoyed at poor service we have received. I would recommend… Read Full Review

Affordablemobiles.co.uk's Response to BPaton's Review

Written on: 11/06/2014

Hi, I am sorry to read your review stating that you are still awaiting payment of the cashback for both contracts, and I am aware that you have been communicating on Social Media regarding these payments. I can confirm that we have now put a structure in place which enables us to start working through the backlog of claims, with regards verifying them, and we are hoping that the backlog should be cleared within a maximum of 3 weeks. Once this is done, we can then start putting the payments in place and contacting customers accordingly to advise of when their individual payments will be made. In order for me to check yours for you, could you please provide your order number or postcode. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the frustration this has caused you and also to thank you for your patience at this difficult time.

Beerbobby1981's reply to Affordablemobiles.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2014

Please tell me, would you have a lot of 'patience' if your customers did not pay their monthly bills? Giving you the excuse that we are very busy and because We've got a rubbish I.t system didn't pay you? No, you wouldn't would you?? So why do you expect your customers to be patient? Read any any reviews and you have been pulling off this for years!! Why do you keep signing up new customers and taking their money when you are unable to meet your contractual obligations and pay your customers!! I am writing a email to watch dog and I hope everyone else joins me in doing so.

“Excuses excuses excuses”

Written on: 02/06/2014 by andrew.marsh.562 (1 review written)

Don't use this company if you are planning to get cashbook by redemption. It started off well but afew a couple of payments I've spent more time chasing these payments than anything. It takes 20 minutes to get through to the customer services and they advise they can't assist because 'their systems are down' and advise to email. Guess what they don't acknowledge emails. Save yourself the frustration and just go direct to the Network and negotiate a good deal or price match. People like this… Read Full Review

Buymobilephones.net's Response to andrew.marsh.562's Review

Written on: 04/06/2014

I would like to firstly offer my apologies for the delay you have been subject to regarding receiving your cashback payment, and I would also like to take this opportunity to explain the problems we are currently experiencing. There have been some serious IT issues which have caused us severe problems in accessing the system. This means that we are unable to access the emails to read and reply to them, and also the cashback payments due. We are working hard to resolve these problems, and also to put stronger structures in place to ensure it doesn't reoccur on future claims for customers. I would like to reassure you that you will receive your payment, and if you could please provide your order number, I can check your account to see if I can find any further information out regarding your payment.

“AVOID!!! AVOID!!! AVOID!!!”

Written on: 01/06/2014 by lindsey.dodd (1 review written)

I checked reviews of this website prior to purchasing my phone contract in Sept 2013. Clearly this is a recent decline (2014) in systems and customer service. I sent my first redemption claim in Feb 2014, I was told the money would be in my account mid April 2014. This did not happen, positively they responded to my email regarding this and told me the money would be in my account mid May 2014. Needless to say the date came and went and now they can't even be bothered to respond to my emails… Read Full Review

Buymobilephones.net's Response to lindsey.dodd's Review

Written on: 04/06/2014

I do understand your concern at not having yet received your cashback, however, I would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that you will receive the payment owed. We are experiencing some serious IT issues which have meant that we are unable to access the systems at present, and this is what we are working tirelessly to resolve as a matter of urgency. Once these problems have been rectified we will then work through the backlog of payments as a priority. If you can please provide your order number, I will happily look into your individual order to see if I can gain any further information. I would also like to apologise for the delays you are encountering and to thank you for your patience in this matter.

Christe21's reply to Buymobilephones.net's Comment

Written on: 11/06/2014

i like lots of other affordable mobile customers post code l35 5er
have been chasing cash back payments since march. i have been given 2 dates for the cash back to be in my account both have passed.

as a manager using bacs payments regular, there is no accuse for the excesive delay you could easly do a bacs payment for each client who rings you and transfer the money to be in there account at the latest 3 working days.

i am sure if the delay was you recieving the direct debits for payments it would be sorted in hurs not weeks and months.

this is no way to run a company, reputation is everything,

“DO NOT BUY FROM THESE”

Written on: 24/05/2014 by Thomas57 (1 review written)

Having bought a mobile phone which later developed a fault, I have contacted them by phone and e-mail several times. They promise to call back but do not. They do not respond to e-mails either. I have consequently sent several e-mails stating I have no option but to take a civil action against them since they refuse to respond and to advise me who they would like me to send correspondence to - no response. I now have a claim lodged against them for £285.00 which I will no doubt win as they… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/05/2014

Thank you for leaving your review, and firstly please accept my apologies that you have not received any response to your emails. In order to rectify this situation, could you please provide your order number, so I can investigate this for you.,

“No Cashback ”

Written on: 21/05/2014 by Rona1974 (1 review written)

I ordered a phone and it was received really quickly so I was initially pleased with the service. The problems started when I tried to claim my cashback. First they said they hadn't received the claim,then when I sent the proof of recorded delivery they miraculously found the documentation and I received an e-mail saying the payment would be made. It wasn't, I emailed back and was told it was technical difficulties. I emailed back again to ask what technical difficulties could possibly take… Read Full Review

Affordablemobiles.co.uk's Response to Rona1974's Review

Written on: 26/05/2014

I am aware that we have had some serious technical problems which resulted in us being unable to process the payments, however, we have been working tirelessly to get these rectified. I would like to apologise for the frustration this has caused you, and assure you that we would envisage all future claims going through smoothly and quickly. If you are still awaiting your payment, please do provide your order number, and I will gladly look into this for you and get it sorted as a matter of urgency.

Rona1974's reply to Affordablemobiles.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 27/05/2014

Hi, The order number is 3437314.

Mobileshop.com's reply to Rona1974's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2014

Hi, thank you for providing your order number, and I have asked for this payment to be processed as a matter of urgency. It should show as cleared funds in your account within the next 3-5 working days. Please accept my apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Rona1974's reply to Mobileshop.com's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2014

Unless I'm mistaken that's been more than 5 working days and still I have no cash back. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and waited but have been let down again. Disgraceful service.

“cashback is just a lies,to atract more peoples!!!”

Written on: 19/05/2014 by marsija11 (1 review written)

cashback is not possible to get,no matter how many times they been contacted,just promises after 14 days,bet never are!!!i don't know what to do anymore to finally get money.i wonder - maybe its possible to complain somewhere about unfair business?… Read Full Review

Affordablemobiles.co.uk's Response to marsija11's Review

Written on: 26/05/2014

Hi, we have experienced some serious system issues which has resulted in us not being able to process the payments, however, we have been working furiously to rectify these issues. We are now in a position to work through the backlog of payments due to customers and if you could please provide your order number, I can check if the payment has been made, and if not, get it prioritised for payment. I would like to take this opportunity to offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused, and thank you for you patience in this matter.

Marsija11's reply to Affordablemobiles.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 27/05/2014

i did contact you four !!! times already,first two been told to wait 14 days and second two have no answer at all.i am due to send second set,but i don't know what to do now,as i still waiting money for first!

“Cashback claims”

Written on: 24/04/2014 by RayShields (1 review written)

I have sent the first 5 bills off for my first cashback which I posted in January and we are no in April and I still have not received anything. All I keep getting told is that it will be received in the next 14 days. I have tried emailing but you never receive a reply, I have tried calling and you are on hold for ages before anyone answers and then they just fob you off!! I am due to claim for my second lot of cashback it will probably be xmas when I receive this. If you are looking for a… Read Full Review

Buymobilephones.net's Comment

Written on: 05/05/2014

I am sorry to hear that you haven't yet received your cashback payment, and I will look into this for you if you can please provide your order number and I can confirm that you will receive the payments owed. With regard not receiving replies to your emails, I will raise this with the relevant Manager as we do need to ensure we are giving excellent service to our customers and responding accordingly to any form of communication. Please do respond with your order number or invoice number in order for me to investigate this for you.

Written on: 20/05/2014

Hi, I can only offer my apologies for the delays you are experiencing with the cashback payment, and I do understand the frustration this is causing. The reason the payment hasn't been made, is due to the fact that we have had some major technical issues with the system which has disabled it, and our IT team are working hard to resolve this. As soon as I get any more information, I will contact you accordingly, and in order for me to do this, I would request that you please provide your order number.

Marsija11's Comment

Written on: 19/05/2014

completely agree,same here,no signs of cashback no matter how many times they been contacted! after 14 days will be,and never are!!!

Written on: 20/05/2014

I do understand the frustration of the delays with the cashback, and I would like to take this opportunity to offer my apologies for this. We are experiencing technical difficulties which has disabled the system and therefore the payments were unable to be made. Our IT team are working hard to resolve these issues, and as I'm sure you will appreciate this is causing major delays to the payment schedule. We will get this sorted as soon as possible, and contact you accordingly with the date for the payment.

“rubish customer service”

Written on: 23/03/2014 by taWhittaker221 (1 review written)

very bad customer service never want to buy from here......terrible… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/03/2014

Thank you for your feedback. Is there anything I would be able to help with? Please confirm your order number and I would be happy to look into this for you.

“no free gift”

Written on: 13/03/2014 by nicinoki (1 review written)

I took out new contract because I thought the fee tablet was a good deal. that was December...its now march and still no tablet. despite emailing there appears to be no rush to rectify the problem. feeling cheated!… Read Full Review

Affordablemobiles.co.uk's Response to nicinoki's Review

Written on: 13/03/2014

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your free gift as yet, and this does need to be looked into. Can you please supply your order number, so I can investigate this for you. Thank you

“Been messed about big time when phone was sent for...”

Written on: 27/02/2014

Been messed about big time when phone was sent for repairs 2 weeks turned into a month and phone hasn't been fixed! and still hasn't been returned after paying postage last week… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/03/2014

Sorry to hear you are still waiting for your handset to be returned, can I please have your order number to look into this for you. Thanks

“the owner of this company should be embarrassed”

Written on: 07/02/2014 by rippedoffmobiles (1 review written)

STAY WELL CLEAR READERS. YES THE PHONES ARE CHEAP BUT SO IS THE SERVICE AND AFTER CARE. IF YOU PHONE BREAKS THEY WILL IGNORE YOUR EMAILS IVE SENT LOADS FOR A DUD PHONE THEY SENT ME AND THEY JUST DONT CARE. WHEN THEY DID REPLY THEY PROMISED TO SEND A REPAIR BAG WHUCH NEVER ARRIVED. I EMAILED DETAILS SO I COULD ESCULATE MY COMPLAINT FURTHER AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T REPLIED. 3 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR A CONTRACT ON A PHONE I CANNOT USE. ID LOVE TO FIND OUT WHO OWNS THIs company so I could… Read Full Review

Affordablemobiles.co.uk's Response to rippedoffmobiles's Review

Written on: 12/02/2014

Apologies for the issues you have experienced, if you could please let me have your order number, and I can look into the this for you.

“No sign of my order arriving”

Written on: 05/02/2014

Well basically I've orders my contract over 3 weeks ago now, I had some problem with my bank billing address, so I updated my bank address after a long wait and 72 hour reply on a email which is no help at all and a very long wait on customer service help line.. I've read few review and they seem to be really bad, I'm deciding weather to cancel my order and stop and sort of payments as I don't no weather to trust the company! I went for a htc phone with free 42 samsung tv for £36 a month no… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/02/2014

Apologies for the delay you have experienced, having to update the bank details can put the delivery back a little. I hope this issue has been resolved but if not, please do let me have your order number and I will look into the matter for you.

“Worst experience possible!”

Written on: 24/01/2014 by SteveyJ (1 review written)

I have never experienced such terrible customer service in my life and was wondering if "The Customer" has any standing at all with this shambolic outfit. Phone ordered and received confirmation email. Then told out of stock, then back in stock, then problems vodaphones systems, this went on for a week so cancelled the order. Made at least a dozen calls to them with a minimum 20 min wait time to get through on each call and every time spoke to someone who had not got a clue about customer… Read Full Review

Affordablemobiles.co.uk's Response to SteveyJ's Review

Written on: 12/02/2014

Apologies for the issues you have had and we always endeavour to deal with any query in a timely manner and resolve it accordingly.

affordablemobiles.co.uk