Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbells Reviews

Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbells - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbells

Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbells

“After seeing a review here, I went inline myself and...”

Written on: 19/11/2008

After seeing a review here, I went inline myself and bought them. Gotta say, they are as good as everyone says they are. I think I will buy a few more as xmas gifts for family too. Fantastic build, very smooth and comfortable change from weight… Read Full Review

Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbells

“I bought these last week from...”

Written on: 23/09/2008 by markmatthews219 (1 review written)

I bought these last week from www.fitnessmegastore.co.uk and I am using them every day. Very easy to change weight. The company sent them out next day too! So easy to use! Very good build as well… Read Full Review