Yamaha XTZ Super Tenere 750 Reviews

From 1 review
  • Build quality

• Reliability

Yamaha XTZ Super Tenere 750 - Ask a question now

“I ' ve found the big Yamaha Super Tenere a joy to ride...”

Written on: 24/02/2008

I ' ve found the big Yamaha Super Tenere a joy to ride and work on, This is my fourth Yamaha so maybe I've just become used to the bad points that bikes from this era have, But at the price they can be had for I definitely wouldn ' t look past this one as a RTW tourer. If you ' re willing to put a bit of time and effort into sorting this big beast out then in my opinion I reckon it would pay off ten fold in terms of it being a keeper. Its retro looks get it noticed everywhere it goes and I ' ve… Read Full Review