Le Mistral, Wirksworth Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Le Mistral, Wirksworth - Ask a question now

“I live locally in the town and love Le Mistral. It's...”

Written on: 28/06/2010

I live locally in the town and love Le Mistral. It's quirky atmosphere and rustic decor make it an interesting experience. The staff are always friendly and polite and the cellar bar when busy is lovely and relaxed. I think it does very well for a little local bistro. Decor could do with being redone in some areas but the atmosphere is great so you dont seem to notice it!… Read Full Review

“A truly disappointing experience. I had Assiette de...”

Written on: 19/10/2008 by PolishedBuds (1 review written)

A truly disappointing experience. I had Assiette de Charcuterie for one, which is described as a sliced meat selection, a more accurate description would be 4 thin slices of salami, ( £1 per slice of average tasting meat). I found the food to be overpriced and of poor quality. I also thought the portions were small… Read Full Review

Le Mistral's Response to PolishedBuds's Review

Written on: 30/11/2008

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like your Charcuterie Platter. It is one of our most popular dishes, and has been for the last 3 years. Most people find it plenty for 2 people to share as a starter. It comes with 2 slices each, of 4 different meats, cornichons, marinated olives, 4 pieces of French bread, celeriac remoulade, and 2 butter portions.
<br/>
<br/>Hope to see you again.
<br/>Le Mistral

“A French restaurant in Wirksworth over 2 floors - the...”

Written on: 24/02/2008

A French restaurant in Wirksworth over 2 floors - the cellars were perfect for an intimate evening meal. The food was really tasty and they sell my favorite beer Leffe Blonde my girlfriend had a lot of wines to choose from as well. A really great time we will be going back… Read Full Review