Audi TTS quattro Roadster (S tronic) Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Audi TTS quattro Roadster (S tronic) - Ask a question now

“Best car I have ever owned to date.”

Written on: 30/04/2015 by swilestt (3 reviews written)

I have just sold my gorgeous TT (Daisy) and have to say it has been a sad day. I have owned her since 2011 and she has never missed a beat. Superb car to drive, not tiring on long distances, superb stereo system and a fanstatic looking car too. Had to change as I now have a little one on the way but role on the next 16 yrs until I get another one. If you are on the fence, jump off as you wont be disappointed… Read Full Review

“I bought the car new 37K, ouch! Silver with black...”

Written on: 30/11/2008 by oscar81 (1 review written)

I bought the car new 37K, ouch! Silver with black leather and the auto gear box. This car goes like it's on rails and is very fast. 100 mph comes up when you are looking at the speedo to see if you've got to 60. Your points could go very quick. Plenty of room for two but forget about the back seat. Boot is good and everything comes pretty much as standard except 'blue tooth' a couple of hundred quid. Paddle change and auto quick due to double clutch. Test drove a SLK before Audi, it's not in… Read Full Review