Evans Halshaw, Poole, Dorset Reviews

☆☆☆☆☆
  • Customer service

Evans Halshaw, Poole, Dorset - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered my new car on 8th of Feb for collection on...”

Written on: 02/03/2008 by kyliesfanclub (2 reviews written)

I ordered my new car on 8th of Feb for collection on 1st March and was told that mid month I would receive a phone call advising me of the reg so I could organize insurance. When I didn't hear I sent three emails over the period of a week, these were not replied to so I called on 28th Feb and was given reg. At 2pm on the 29th of February I was called and told that car was not available for collection as they had problems taxing it. (three weeks not long enough?). They blamed the DVLA but after… Read Full Review

“I went to Evans Halshaw because we want to buy a brand...”

Written on: 21/02/2008 by soxanshoes (3 reviews written)

I went to Evans Halshaw because we want to buy a brand new S-Max. I have visited the showroom on 4 ocassions now, with hubby and then my grown up kids. On each ocassion I have had to go and seek out a salesman and on 3 ocassions have felt that they have little or no interest in selling one to us. Do we look the wrong type of people to own one??? Is there more profit in a Ford Ka or a Fiesta?? I asked about a test drive and was told to phone and arrange one. I phoned on Tuesday and the time and… Read Full Review

Soxanshoes's Response to soxanshoes's Review

Written on: 12/03/2008

just to update...test drive finally a week ago. very amusing as I knew more about the car, its new specs and optional extras than the salesman!!!

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib