Boots Kitchen Appliances www.BootsKitchenAppliances.com Reviews - www.bootskitchenappliances.com

Media Gallery for Boots Kitchen Appliances www.BootsKitchenAppliances.com

Boots Kitchen Appliances www.BootsKitchenAppliances.com

“Built in fridge needed !”

Written on: 25/07/2014 by Wavewatcher (1 review written)

First of all we didn't know Boots did big electrical stuff !!! After only four (!) years our Whirlpool built under fridge packed in . NOT HAPPY .So being reluctant to spend out on an item that may break and be irreparable ,we did the usual internet search for suitable fridges and came across the BOOTS web site . Prices were comparable to others but they provided next day delivery . After some discussion we choose a fridge(BEKO)and ordered it . No problems at all . However,whilst still on the… Read Full Review

“excellent service”

Written on: 25/07/2014 by deedwards29 (1 review written)

I have used boots kitchen appliances previously when buying my old washing machine, the company are quick to reply with any queries I had. For delivery they call you on the morning of the allocated date and give you a 4 hour waiting period which is wonderful as you don't have to be stuck in doors, I also had a text message with the information. The cost of my machine was a lot cheaper than other retailers and I am glad I stumbled across this company, the delivery men were very helpful and… Read Full Review

“I would certainly recommend Boots electrical...”

Written on: 25/07/2014 by CarleeLaw (1 review written)

I would certainly recommend Boots electrical appliances . Good price, very competitive and the delivery was superb. The cooker was even better than I thought , it looks fantastic in my new kitchen… Read Full Review

“Brilliant”

Written on: 25/07/2014 by ConnorGreenwood (1 review written)

Great appliance, delivery spot on and ordering on line was so easy… Read Full Review

“They told me of everything that would be happening”

Written on: 23/07/2014 by Wood239 (1 review written)

Not only did I receive an email when I had placed my order but they sent me a text as well. I was given the delivery date and told I would be given a more exact delivery time on the day. Just after 7am on delivery day I was sent a text telling me delivery time would be between 7am and 11am. It said the driver would call with a more exact time. This was also repeated in a call to my mobile. Soon after the delivery driver called,saying my order would arrive between 8am and 9am, which it did… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us and for your feedback. We love to hear back from our customers to see how they found everything.

Gone are the days of having to wait in all day for your delivery. We like to keep you in the loop as best we can by offering you an estimated time slot, this way you can plan your day around the delivery. I hope you are happy with your new appliance and that it is being put to good use.

However, I’m sorry to read that you're unhappy with the call you received regarding the Protection Plan we offer to customers. The Plan offers additional peace of mind when buying an appliance. We understand that this isn't for everyone and of course the decision to opt in is completely up to you. I shall pass your comments on to our Quality Team as we're constantly looking at ways to improve our customer’s journey.

I hope this experience won't stop you from using us in the future.

If we can be of any further assistance please contact us on our website, via email or by calling us. Our phone lines are open seven days a week, from 8am until 10pm.

Boots Kitchen Appliances

“Beko Frost Free Fridge/Freezer”

Written on: 23/07/2014 by stargold (1 review written)

Great service from order to delivery, Placed online order 16.30 Saturday goods delivered 10.30 Sunday morning had both text/phone/email to confirm order and delivery date and time. Would have no hesitation using again 1st class sevice and price… Read Full Review

“Appliances great - but late delivery”

Written on: 23/07/2014 by Braydoni162 (1 review written)

I am very happy with my appliances - a tall upright freezer and a larder fridge, I believe I got a good deal and only had to pay for one delivery. I received a text & phone call on the morning of delivery with my 4hours delivery slot - 3pm to 7pm; I came home from work 3 hours early and hung around awaiting delivery. The phone rang at 6.59 to tell me they were running late and it would be another hour and 20 minutes before they could get to me, I wasn't very happy about this and I need not of… Read Full Review

Hi,

I am glad to read that you are happy with your new appliances, I bet they look fantastic in your kitchen. We like to make buying an appliance a breeze by offering flexible delivery, competitive prices and excellent customer service. We feel this is a winning combination for our customer and one that ensures an enjoyable journey.

I am sorry to read of the experience you had with the delivery of your appliance. I can appreciate the disappointment this may have caused with you having to make arrangements to be available. Our Driver Teams will do they utmost to stick to the estimated time of arrival, however they can come across many factors that may influence this. I hope this experience won't stop you from using us in the future.

“Beware of Aftersales!!!!!”

Written on: 23/07/2014

I bought my dishwasher on-line and it was done without a hitch. Delivery was a few days later but in between time I receive a call (from a call centre) telling me that I needed to purchase after care to extend the guarantee to 5 years. Sounded reasonable when she said £4 per month - till I questioned as the product had a 1 year guarantee why was I paying for the first year (£48 in their pocket). The lady got really shirty and told me that the "guarantee" for the first year was only for… Read Full Review

Dear Customer

Thank you for your review.

I'm really sorry that you felt threatened by our agent, I'm sure she didn't intend to come across this way.

You can take the Worry Free Plan out at a later stage, however it won't be the same cost as it now as it will increase, which is what the agent probably meant to say.

We do have Compliance guidelines in place and if the agents don't meet these then it is dealt with, as we would never want our customers to feel pressured or threatened in any way. We understand that it isn't for everyone and it's not a problem.

Please can you send me your order number using the contact details on our website and then I can make sure this is looked into.

I apologise for any disappointment this caused.

Kind Regards

Camille

Cmaggs's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2014

Hi I will attempt to do this now.

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 23/07/2014 by JMBKent (1 review written)

Excellent service from start to finish. Have used before and will definitely use again… Read Full Review

“Lightning speed delivery”

Written on: 23/07/2014 by midsummer61 (1 review written)

I ordered a new washing machine at 9pm on a Sunday evening, and it was washing its first load at around 1pm the following day! Absolutely stunning service from Boots… Read Full Review

“Good Customer Service”

Written on: 23/07/2014 by bkWilliams481 (1 review written)

I had spent a long time finding the best price for a built-in fridge and freezer, and happily settled on Boots. The delivery time was a lot quicker than other suppliers. Ordering was easy, and when I had to change the delivery date this was handled very nicely by Customer Services. The delivery men advised of afternoon delivery then later advised a definite slot - about 3 hours I think. All carried out well. I would recommend Boots Kitchen Appliances… Read Full Review

Hi,

We would love to hear how we can turn your four star review into a five star review. Please reply to the email address below with order number and any suggestions you may have to improve your journey the next time round.

“Indesit Larder Fridge”

Written on: 23/07/2014 by Bartonkc273 (1 review written)

Price as good as any, easy website, delivery tracking the absolute best. Customer service superb. Don't screw it up!!!… Read Full Review

“washing machine”

Written on: 23/07/2014 by KeonPreston (1 review written)

all good,very pleasesd with service will use again… Read Full Review

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 22/07/2014 by jgreat (1 review written)

This was the third time I have ordered from Boots online and once again brilliant service, kept well informed of delivery time and delivery drivers were really helpful, I would definitely use them again their prices are very competative and you also gets points on your boots card so you can treat yourself… Read Full Review

“Service was excellent, with choice of delivery dates,...”

Written on: 22/07/2014 by Hieroglyph23 (1 review written)

Service was excellent, with choice of delivery dates, ample notification on the day and very efficient and helpful delivery staff. As to the fridge, well, I've only had it a few days - so all I can really say is that it appears to do what I bought it for !… Read Full Review

Bootskitchenappliancescs's Response to Hieroglyph23's Review

Written on: 22/07/2014

Thanks for your review.

I'm really pleased to read that your found our service excellent. We offer a choice of delivery dates and our call centre is open seven days a week to answer any queries you may have.

I hope you're happy with your new fridge and I hope it serves you well for many years!

Michael - Customer Advisor
Boots Kitchen Appliances

“This is a good reasonable priced oven. Easy to...”

Written on: 22/07/2014 by Humphriesol155 (1 review written)

This is a good reasonable priced oven. Easy to operate. At the present time I cant say anything against it… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/07/2014

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

I'm pleased to see that you're happy with your oven so far.

If there's anything else you can add to your review at a later stage, or you have any comments on our service you can email us.

Kind Regards

Camille- Boots Kitchen Appliances

“Hotpoint Fridge Freezer”

Written on: 21/07/2014 by ekFernandez206 (1 review written)

extremely pleased with service, couldn't have been better. I liked the fact that I was kept up to date when delivery was expected. thoroughly pleased with the fridge freezer… Read Full Review

“I Love Boots Kitchen Appliances”

Written on: 21/07/2014

Over the last 2 tears I have bought numerous appliances from Boots online. Each and every one has been perfect except for a cooker which didn't work properly from day 1. I dealt with the repair company (not Boots) to try and have the problem fixed but after 18 months they gave up so I called Boots and they got all of my money back from the company. They were so helpful and apologetic and couldn't do enough to help. After all the hassle I went through trying to get it fixed by the repair company… Read Full Review

“Top company”

Written on: 21/07/2014 by SabrinaRegan (1 review written)

We were recommended Boots by our daughter. We found all of the items for our kitchen refurb. Oven, Hob, Washing Machine and Fridge freezer all at good prices, however after the order was placed we received a call informing us that the hob had been discontinued by Beko and we were given some others to choose from, Boots sold it to us at the same price as the Beko hob. Delivery was within time frame and the men were smart and efficient. we found a small fault with the hob and after a phone call… Read Full Review

“Excellent”

Written on: 21/07/2014 by ElaineWilliams1 (1 review written)

Ordered a double oven on line for delivery on Saturday. Excellent sevice throughout… Read Full Review