Boots Kitchen Appliances www.BootsKitchenAppliances.com Reviews - www.bootskitchenappliances.com

3199

Media Gallery for Boots Kitchen Appliances www.BootsKitchenAppliances.com

Boots Kitchen Appliances www.BootsKitchenAppliances.com

“Incompetent ”

Written on: 19/09/2016 by tjMcKinnon27 (1 review written)

Sent the wrong cooker Friday. I complained. Sent the wrong cooker again on Saturday. Wasted my day. I'm buying from a competent company that isn't Boots. I recommend you do the same… Read Full Review

Written on: 20/09/2016

Hi

I'm very sorry to read of the experience you had with the delivery of your appliance, I can understand how frustrating this must have been for you.

Rest assured, this shall be investigated by our Logistics Team to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

Having read the notes on your order, I can see that you've discussed this with our Contact Centre and that a full refund has been issued to you. This shall appear in your account within 3-5 working days.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

“Pushy sales”

Written on: 08/09/2016 by Shyannf444 (1 review written)

My web transaction failed so I was asked to phone my order in. An over-friendly salesman spent 14 minutes (at my expense) processing the order, most of which was spent trying to push the optional care package. It left me wondering if the web transaction failed in order for them to have an opportunity to sell me the care cover… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/09/2016

Hi

I'm sorry to read of the experience you had in placing an order on our website, I can appreciate how disappointing this must have been for you.

My apologies for the manner in which the Protection Plan came across to you when speaking to our Contact Centre. This isn't the impression we want our customers to be left with at all. The Plan offers additional peace of mind when buying an appliance and protects you for more than a standard manufacturer warranty. However, we understand that the Plan isn't for everyone and the decision to take it up is completely optional. I'll ensure your comments regarding the Plan and the manner in which it came across are passed on to our Quality Team as we're always looking to improve the service we offer.

I really hope you're pleased with your new appliance and that you'll consider us again sometime.

“5th time lucky!”

Written on: 22/08/2016 by Cobbpi487 (1 review written)

Bosch Dishwasher 1; Dented Bosch Dishwasher 2; Dented Bosch Dishwasher 3; Faulty Bosch Dishwasher 4; Seriously dented / cracked Hoover Dishwasher 5 - So far, so good (24 hours and counting...) I've now received two calls trying to sell me additional insurance - which is an 'accidental damage' policy during the manufacturer guarantee. Do they really not trust the products that they sell? Boots Appliances (aka AO.com) have on each 'damage' occasion offered a replacement, but for the faulty unit… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/08/2016

Hi

I'm really sorry to read about your recent experience with us and I can fully understand your disappointment.

I must admit that it's the first time I've heard about a customer having problems with four appliances and you've certainly been unlucky.

If a customer advises us that an appliance is faulty, we'll always arrange for an engineer to attend and inspect the appliance. Once this has been confirmed, we can arrange for either a repair or a replacement.

All of our appliances come in the packaging supplied by the manufacturer and to ensure our customers always receive appliances which are in perfect condition, we check the outer packaging to make sure there is no visible package damage before they are accepted into our warehouse. Only appliances which are free of damage are sent to our customers, however on occasion, appliances can be less than perfect once they are unpacked.

If you can provide me with your order number, I'd be happy to look into this further.

If we can be of any further assistance please contact us on our website, via email or by calling us. Our phone lines are open seven days a week, from 8am until 10pm.

Many Thanks

Michael - Customer Advisor

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 22/03/2016 by Dave20676677 (1 review written)

Very poor customer service, had a hotpoint washing machine under a year old they were great in comming out to look at it same day. The engineer then goes on his holliday and no one knows what part to order and boots seem lost as to what to do. 3 children and no washing machine! Thanks boots top service!!!!… Read Full Review

Bootskitchenappliancescs's Response to Dave20676677's Review

Written on: 25/03/2016

Good Morning

Thanks for your review.

I'm really sorry about this!

If you can contact our Product Specialist Team, they'll be happy to help you to get this sorted.

Cam

“BEWARE IF U R SENT A FAULTY APPLIANCE THEY REFUSE TO...”

Written on: 05/02/2016 by angelaferry (1 review written)

I bought a washing machine and paid for connection. Waited in all day, machine arrived 4 hours after allotted time slot. I had forgotten to pay for disconnection service so I phoned customer service and they told me the guys would disconnect it for me. The delivery men couldn't disconnect my old machine (I was refunded) so I was left without machine until I could get a plumber who could. Few days without machine already! First wash machine was leaking. Phoned boots who refused to give me a… Read Full Review

Bootskitchenappliancescs's Response to angelaferry's Review

Written on: 11/02/2016

Hi

I'm very sorry to read of the experience you've had with your new appliance, I can appreciate how frustrating this must be.

Should you encounter an issue with an appliance, we would require an engineer to attend and assess the issue you're experiencing. Once the engineer confirms the fault, we would be more than happy to swap the appliance or issue a full refund for you.

I can see that you've spoken to a member of our Contact Centre following the engineer visit and that the appliance has now been replaced for you. I hope you're pleased with the replacement appliance and that it's working as it should be.

If you require any further assistance, please feel free to give our Contact Centre a call.

Rob - Boots Kitchen Appliances

“Take the cash, including fitting leave you with the...”

Written on: 13/12/2015

Bought and LG GSL545NSQV fridge freezer May 2015, and paid extra for installation. On installation the connector which fits on to the domestic water supply from the water connector kit at the rear of the fridge freezer was so badly machined it could not screw tight and water poured out. Fitter spoke to Boots Appliance services, and took photos of faulty part which they sent back to boots. Promised by boots customer services that part would be set from LG and fitter would return the following… Read Full Review

Good Evening

I'm very sorry to read of the experience you had with the installation of your fridge freezer, I can appreciate the disappointment this may cause.

I would be more than happy to look into this further for you but I've been unable to locate your order. Please reply to this review or send an email to our Customer Service Team so that we can investigate this further for you.

Kind regards

Rob - ao.com

Written on: 14/12/2015

Hi
Thank you for getting back to me - I don't like leaving a poor review but have got very frustrated by this as you can imagine. I had delayed reviewing hoping that it would all be sorted out long ago!
The order number and details are:
Order Number: BTS8584169
Invoice Date: 22-05-2015 Order Date: 11-05-2015

This is a faulty small connector but it has taken hours of calls and emails and I have not been able to resolve. If you find the delivery details the fitters sent in photos of the connector to help customer services order the correct connector from the water kit to connect to the domestic water supply. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Written on: 28/12/2015

Thanks for your reply.

I've found your order and I can see that we spoke to you the day after your response. We passed you through to LG and we haven't heard from you since so I'm assuming that this matter has now been resolved but please contact us if you require any further support.

Written on: 31/12/2015

No progress.
I have been in contact with LG.I provided a photo of the faulty connector. I have been sent another incorrect part. I have sent a photo or the parts delivered back to them (before Christmas) and as yet have heard nothing.
So still trying to resolve.....I was hoping it would have been sorted before Christmas as the filter needs to be changed but can't easily get the Fridge freezer out and don't want to mess up the temp solution left by the fitters in May as if that goes it is connected to the water tap. So not great when we have to have tap water not filtered.....

Written on: 05/01/2016

Hi

I'm sorry to read that this issue is still ongoing.

I can appreciate that LG may have been closed over the Christmas period. However, if you've still not heard anything from them, please call us and we'll see what more we can do for you.

Michael - Boots Kitchen Appliances

Written on: 17/01/2016

Hi
Still nothing other than an automated response from LG promising a reply at some point...
I would appreciate anything that can be done to resolve. I have supplied photos of what was needed to LG, and what was sent from LG before Christmas. There has been enough time for LG to put it right.
Unfortunately this is how it has gone on since delivery, but the filter has needed to be changed since before Christmas so we cant use the ice or water at all now. It is not possible to get the appliance far enough out with just the temp fix in place that your fitters provided last May. I never expected it to turn into a long term solution! Very frustrating and pretty useless customer service.

Written on: 21/01/2016

Hi

Once again, I'm sorry to read that this issue is still ongoing.

I'll arrange for a member of our Products Specialists Team to contact LG and chase this up for you.

Michael - Boots Kitchen Appliances

Written on: 12/02/2016

On 5 February I sent 3 dates I had sorted out to be available for a weekday call from LG engineers, which took a lot of reorganising of my work schedule . In the week since I provided this have had nothing other than an automated response from LG. Please can you chase up LG to confirm if an engineer will call on either of the remaining dates (both during next week) as I am still waiting to resolve this and to be able to change the water filter, which has needed replacing since Christmas. I will not be available for at least another month and I need this to be resolved. Thanks

Written on: 20/02/2016

Hi
At long last - 9 months later the engineer has brought the correct part!!! Thanks for prompting LG and such a shame it has taken soooo long and so many emails, messages, calls etc to solve a simple issue.
Regards

“Do not use this company”

Written on: 11/12/2015 by Monday123 (1 review written)

My advice is do not use this company. The prices appear good when compared to other companies and you are swayed by also collecting Boots points when ordering but the service is appalling. The delivery service is disgraceful. They say they will text you on the day with a four hour delivery window but this does not happen and therefore you end up waiting all day and you have to chase them. They say the delivery window will be between 7am&7pm but then wanted to deliver my item at 9pm as they… Read Full Review

Bootskitchenappliancescs's Response to Monday123's Review

Good Evening

I'm extremely sorry to read of the experience you've had with us. This really isn't the impression we want our customers to be left with at all.

We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service, so to read your comments is very disappointing indeed. I would like to look into this further for you but I've been unable to find your order. Please reply with your order number so I can assist you further.

Kind regards

Rob - ao.com

“Lowest prices on-line”

Written on: 04/11/2015 by 454Stiles (1 review written)

Excellent product at the lowest price on-line. Used my Boots advantage card giving money to spend in Boots for free. Telephoned customer service and the call was answered within a few rings. Only downside I wasn't able to use my Boots vouchers as they are only accepted in stores:-( Overall though excellent :-)… Read Full Review

“Delivery is a rip off”

Written on: 30/10/2015 by RoryKenny191 (1 review written)

Not only do you have to pay a delivery charge of £19.99 but then pay extra to have it delivered on a certain day. Why not just make it a flat rate!… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/11/2015

Thanks for your review.

I'm sorry that you're not happy with our delivery charges.

We feel that £19.99 for standard delivery of a huge kitchen appliances is very fair. If you want the appliance to be delivered the next day or on a weekend, there are extra charges but this doesn't cost too much more.

I'm sorry that you're not happy though. I hope you were happy with the cost of the appliances and the levels of service you received.

“easy online ordering”

Written on: 22/10/2015 by Darwin480 (1 review written)

Good website, ordered hob and oven with no problems. Choice of delivery dates. Plus advantage points!… Read Full Review

“Excellent ”

Written on: 10/10/2015 by 239Webster (1 review written)

Buying on line with Boots Kitchen Appliances was a quick, pleasant experience and they're pricing is very competative as with regard to other sites. I haven't received my purchase yet so can't comment on that side of the service. I would certainly recommend boots to friends and family especially as you get the boots points as an added bonus… Read Full Review

“excellent, easy shopping experience plus CS on phone”

Written on: 22/09/2015 by jbLittle11 (1 review written)

I have been trying to buy a slimline dishwasher for quiet a while, which can be confusing with so many stores with different layouts and not always over 50s friendly. It was a good experience with the web page, all the info I needed was in the same page (as opposite other online stores which you need to look for the info and not always easy to find, for example connection and recycling. It is a bit more expensive than others but overall a great experience on shopping. I also needed to make a… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/09/2015

Hi

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm really glad that you found our website easy to use. We like to give our customers as much information as possible so you can find the perfect appliance for you.

Our delivery prices are set by an external Logistics Team and aren't something that we can't adjust I'm afraid. However I'll pass your comments on to our Quality Team as we're always looking to improve our customer's journey.

I hope you're pleased with you dishwasher and that you'll consider us again in the future.

Rob - Boots Kitchen Appliances

“The process of ordering”

Written on: 18/09/2015 by Natalya172 (1 review written)

Very clear website with good descriptions of products. I felt slightly misled by delivery pricing with additional cost on top of standard delivery. This would actually mean a delivery cost of £39.98 for next day delivery. This does mean that I would use this website again as a last resort, particularly when you consider free delivery by department stores and £9.99 per delivery as what seems to be the average for delivery by other suppliers. What is really good about the site is the feeling… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/09/2015

Hi

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm really glad that you like our website, we like to make buying an appliance as easy as possible.

When placing your order, we advise how our delivery charges are broken down. We offer a calendar system so you can select the day that suits you best. The colour chart to the right of the calendar indicates any additional charges you may incur depending on how quickly you need the appliance. Once you click on the day you want us to deliver, this will show you how much it will cost.

Our delivery charges are set by an external company but I'll certainly pass your comments on to our Quality Team for you.

We really hope that we get to see you again.

“Value For Money”

Written on: 16/09/2015

Find pricing is very favourable in comparison with some superstores and sight quite straightforward to use when ordering… Read Full Review

Written on: 20/09/2015

Hey

Thanks for your review.

I'm really glad that you found our ordering process straightforward. We like to make things as easy as possible for our customers so it's good that you've benefited from this!

We would have loved to have been awarded with all 5 stars so if you can provide us with any feedback, we'd be very grateful!

Katherine

“Easy to use website”

Written on: 16/09/2015

Boots Kitchen appliances website is easy to use, clearly written, helpful and quick! I'd recommend it expecially for telling you in advance of ordering when the item could be delivered. That way you can decide whether to go ahead or not, before you even enter any information. A great advantage if you want something very quickly. I also found it helpful to answer a couple of questions about how many steps there are to the property as that way the people delivering could be aware and could… Read Full Review

“cheaper and get points”

Written on: 14/09/2015 by Jaden254 (1 review written)

was going to order these items from Argos but saved almost £100 and got £40 worth of points to spend in store :)… Read Full Review

“great service, easy website”

Written on: 14/09/2015 by Kirstenb436 (1 review written)

Have used Boots before in this way and have found them to be very good quality products and a great service… Read Full Review

“Would use again”

Written on: 12/09/2015 by jlSweeney26 (1 review written)

haven't received items yet as only just ordered but site easy to use, items cheapest ive found online. Big bonus for me was the advantage points as I shop a lot at Boots. once ordered text received to confirm order immediately. reasonable postage prices too, order 5 items altogether and was only charged 19.99 for them all to be delivered… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/09/2015

Thanks for your review.

I'm glad you were happy with our website and our prices. I'm also glad that you're happy with the amount of Boots Advantage Points you'll be receiving.

We'd love to know if there's anything we could improve so we can earn full marks next time. Please contact us if you can think of any feedback.

“Boots online”

Written on: 06/09/2015 by 481McManus (1 review written)

Nice website and efficient but could not sign up to advantage and take "advantage" of the points to spend in store. That's disappointing… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/09/2015

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to place your review.

I’m sorry if you had difficulty either registering or using your Advantage card when placing your order on our website. I can appreciate how eager you’d be to earn the points.

If you wanted to register for an Advantage card then that is something that can be done on the main Boots website rather Boots Kitchen Appliances, however if you already have one then you can certainly earn the points.

It sounds as though the order has now been placed, however if you call our contact centre I’m sure they’ll be able to add the points retrospectively.

I hope that this helps.

Stewart - Boots Kitchen Appliances

“easy on line ordering”

Written on: 03/09/2015 by elSilva147 (1 review written)

It was easy to order on line and assuming the delivery is as good as for my dishwasher it will be excellent. Boots appliances have brand names at good prices. My dishwasher was needed urgently to enable templating for the kitchen worktop. I ordered at 5pm on Wednesday and it was delivered just before 1pm on Thursday. The extra is earning some BOOTS advantage points for my purchase. Would recommend the website to friends and family… Read Full Review