Boots Kitchen Appliances www.BootsKitchenAppliances.com Reviews - www.bootskitchenappliances.com

3175

Media Gallery for Boots Kitchen Appliances www.BootsKitchenAppliances.com

Boots Kitchen Appliances www.BootsKitchenAppliances.com

“Boots Kitchen Appliances”

Written on: 20/08/2015

Great website, fast and easy to navigate. Offered the best price available anywhere for the kitchen appliance I was sourcing. I like the ability to choose a delivery date. Delivery charge a bit steep at £19.99 but offset somewhat by the Advantage Card points which I will have credited in a couple of week. I received an immediate text confirmation of my order… Read Full Review

“will never buy appliances via them”

Written on: 15/08/2015 by Howard272 (1 review written)

Bought a Haier 49 bottle wine cooler. The product arrived without parts and potential defects. Emailed Boots, no answer, called them and got transferred to a random retailer who after taking your entire family history diverted you back to Boots. A long wait and the Boots rep cuts you off. Called again and we're lucky to get hold of a friendly chap who in the end had to get rid of you to a manufacturer. They listened , offered to send the spares but the engineer can make it in 10 days time only… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/08/2015

Hi

I'm really sorry to read your comments regarding the issue with your wine cooler.

I'm not sure which number you rang as this is provided on the Boots kitchen appliances website and we answer all emails usually within 4 hours.

I'd be more than happy to look into this matter further but unfortunately you've not provided an order number for me to be able to do this.

If you can provide me with this information, I can investigate this further.

If we can be of any further assistance please contact us on our website, via email or by calling us. Our phone lines are open seven days a week, from 8am until 10pm.

“ Page upload issues”

Written on: 09/08/2015 by Boonexh64 (1 review written)

Frustrated with number of times I needed to go backwards to go forwards! The good price & brand name of Boots meant I persevered, otherwise I would have bailed out & used another buying option… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/08/2015

Hi

I'm very sorry to read of the issues you experienced in placing your order online with us. This isn't the experience we want our customers to have at all.

If you can reply to this review with more details of the issues you experienced, I can certainly pass them on to our I.T Department so they can investigate this further.

If I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch.

Rob - Boots Kitchen Appliances

Written on: 10/08/2015

Hi

If I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch.

Rob - Boots Kitchen Appliances

“Best service ever”

Written on: 05/08/2015 by Dillonly1960 (1 review written)

Bought a Neff induction hob and paid £20 less than competitors. Delivery was on a day of my choice with a text that day giving a 2 hour delivery window. It was delivered earlier than expected by a very friendly helpful driver. Also will get 1700 points on my boots advantage card. Excellent service, well done… Read Full Review

“clarity of information and explanation of intended...”

Written on: 30/07/2015 by SebastianGleason (1 review written)

very pleased with Boots kitchen Appliances website very comprehensive… Read Full Review

“They can't deliver when they say they can”

Written on: 26/07/2015 by JCakes (1 review written)

Purchased a dishwasher with Boots and the website stated it was available for next day delivery if ordered in the next 2 hours. Ordered, email received saying next day delivery, then a text received confirming next day delivery. The next day get a phone call stating they can't deliver. What a waste of my time and money - Order cancelled. Don't trust Boots for appliances, they promise lots but don't deliver - Awful awful service from Boots. Expected more but they let me down on the day. I will… Read Full Review

Bootskitchenappliancescs's Response to JCakes's Review

Written on: 27/07/2015

Hi

I'm sorry to hear that we were unable to deliver on your chosen date and this is most unusual.

Unfortunately, I've not been able to find your order and I've been unable to find your order to look into this matter further.

If you could let me know your order number, I'd be happy to look into this matter further.

Jcakes's reply to Bootskitchenappliancescs's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2015

it was:BTS8595083

It's a moot point now though as I cancelled the order when you told me on the day you couldn't deliver that day - and had to order from a competitor who did deliver on the day they promised.

Bootskitchenappliancescs's reply to Jcakes's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2015

Thanks

I'm sorry that you decided to go elsewhere.

We tried to call you the day before delivery to advise that, unfortunately, the appliance had been damaged in our warehouse. We could have offered an alternative model for delivery on your chosen date and we would have offered an upgrade to make up for the inconvenience caused.

However, there was no answer and we were unable to speak to you until the day of delivery.

I understand why you cancelled the order but I just wanted you to know that we would have done everything possible to make up for the disappointment, given the chance.

Anthony

Jcakes's reply to Bootskitchenappliancescs's Comment

Written on: 31/07/2015

There's a couple of issues with your reply.

Firstly, that's not the reason I was given - I was told that Boots had cut short the order time cut off point for next day delivery by several hours without giving the warehouse or the website any notice at all and that it wasn't just me affected. No mention of damage to my item was made at all.

Secondly, you called at 20:30 on saturday evening using a witheld number - you expected an answer then, really?!!!

It's incredibly disappointing to hear another story once a complaint has been made; and makes me even more suspicous and dubious about your service and even less likely to consider you for future purchases.

“Quick and efficient”

Written on: 25/07/2015 by Kiddqb270 (1 review written)

Have always rated Boots for their customer service… Read Full Review

“Simple.”

Written on: 18/06/2015 by Dallasw372 (1 review written)

As website shopping goes, pretty good. Clear steps,good descriptions, easy to find reviews,visually busy but clear. Might add a note to say you will need your advantage card to hand, other than that....simple… Read Full Review

“easy to order”

Written on: 12/06/2015 by apLawson191 (1 review written)

Found price through search engine, easy to navigate to item and arrange next day delivery… Read Full Review

“Saved by Boots!”

Written on: 25/05/2015 by Chancep125 (1 review written)

I ordered a fridge and freezer from Currys last weekend to be delivered on Saturday 23rd May. When the delivery van arrived, the freezer was on there but no fridge. They removed my old appliance as paid for. The delivery man phoned the depot and I was told that they would trace it and get it to me, either later on or the next day. I heard nothing from them so phoned yesterday morning. After several conversations with 3 different people, I was told that it was being classed as lost in transit… Read Full Review

“Great prices”

Written on: 18/05/2015 by Trentk1979 (1 review written)

Have used this website before and was extremely satisfied with it and the delivery service. No hassle, good prices, lots of delivery options. Will use again… Read Full Review

“Efficient service”

Written on: 04/05/2015 by hxKrause263 (1 review written)

Goods arrived as promised, within the four hour time slot, with plenty of information in advancs… Read Full Review

“Boots Kitchen Appliances”

Written on: 23/04/2015

I ordered a new oven via Boots. The site was equal on price to others however the choice of delivery day was more flexible and suited my needs better. The choice of specific delivery day added was extra but with the Boots Points I received made the item cheaper than other online deals… Read Full Review

“Can't select a time. Can't use a discount code”

Written on: 02/04/2015 by Collierli154 (1 review written)

Ordered online. Had discount code for free delivery from vouchercodes that had supposedly been used by 460 people today - not accepted. Ok, tried alternative code for 10% off. Still not accepted. Could have had it delivered Wednesday, but already planned to be in Thursday morning so was hoping to be able to select a time. Can only select a day, so potentially waiting in all Thursday now. Could be much more user friendly. Product looks good though… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/04/2015

Hi

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry that you were unable to use your voucher code. Boots Kitchen Appliances is an online based retailer and operates separately to the Boots store and any other online shops. Any offers or promotions you would normally receive do not apply to our appliances.

With regards to a time slot, once you have selected a delivery date, you will receive a text on the morning of delivery advising you of an estimated delivery time.

I am pleased that you are happy with your new appliance.

“Really easy shopping”

Written on: 31/03/2015

One of the best prices on Internet by a company I know AND Boots points wihich really counteracted the delivery charge! Was gonna use AO.com but they slightly dearer and this site part of AO Retail so win win… Read Full Review

“great prices and advantage points”

Written on: 27/03/2015 by CarissaAlvarez284 (1 review written)

Easy to use website and good choice of products at great prices with the added bonus of advantage card points… Read Full Review

“Easy transaction”

Written on: 10/03/2015 by AbrahamWarren (1 review written)

Easy site to navigate through and lots of spec details and reviews… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/03/2015

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us and for your feedback. We love to hear back from our customers to see how they found everything.

I am really glad that you found our website easy to use and that you managed to find the perfect appliance for you. We like to make buying an appliance a breeze by offering flexible delivery, competitive prices and excellent customer service. We feel this is a winning combination for our customers and one that ensures an enjoyable journey.

We would love to hear how we can turn your four star review into a five star review. Please reply to our email address with order number and any suggestions you may have to improve your journey the next time round.

Kind regards

Rob McCullough
Boots Kitchen Appliances

“Bought new washing machine”

Written on: 03/03/2015 by KirstenHiggins (1 review written)

Very fast and efficient, quick delivery dates… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/03/2015

Hi,

We like to make buying an appliance a breeze by offering flexible delivery, competitive prices and excellent customer service. We feel this is a winning combination for our customer and one that ensures an enjoyable journey.

Kind regards

Rob McCullough

“So far so good”

Written on: 25/02/2015 by LaineyFletcher (1 review written)

Website easy to use,order effortless.cant say anything else as that's as far as I have got!… Read Full Review

“Delivery”

Written on: 19/02/2015 by 31Collins (1 review written)

Cooker delivered yesterday but am more impressed by the delivery drivers efficiency and kindness. My Mum (aged 70) was the only one in when Stan and his colleague arrived, they brought the cooker up 3 flights of stairs and made sure the cooker was placed where she wanted it then removed our old cooker. They were extremely helpful. Really impressed… Read Full Review