Boots Kitchen Appliances www.BootsKitchenAppliances.com Reviews - www.bootskitchenappliances.com

Media Gallery for Boots Kitchen Appliances www.BootsKitchenAppliances.com

Boots Kitchen Appliances www.BootsKitchenAppliances.com

“So far so good”

Written on: 25/02/2015 by LaineyFletcher (1 review written)

Website easy to use,order effortless.cant say anything else as that's as far as I have got!… Read Full Review

“Delivery”

Written on: 19/02/2015 by 31Collins (1 review written)

Cooker delivered yesterday but am more impressed by the delivery drivers efficiency and kindness. My Mum (aged 70) was the only one in when Stan and his colleague arrived, they brought the cooker up 3 flights of stairs and made sure the cooker was placed where she wanted it then removed our old cooker. They were extremely helpful. Really impressed… Read Full Review

“So easy to use”

Written on: 19/02/2015 by CortezMacKenzie (1 review written)

I've used Boots Appliances a couple of times now and will continue to do so. Using their service online is easy and quick to use and no hassle, unlike some websites. I know from last time that they deliver exactly when they say they will and there is no hassle there either. The delivery guys are always helpful and friendly. The appliances are good quality too, so very happy… Read Full Review

“New Gas Cooker”

Written on: 18/02/2015

I chose Boots Kitchen Appliances because of the Advantage Points on offer. I was also pleased to see that I could choose the delivery date which was important to me. I found the website easy to use and all my options were clearly explained. The only minor point was that I had to go back to the first screen to buy the cooker… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/02/2015

Dear Customer

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us and for your feedback. We love to hear back from our customers to see how they found everything.

We like to make buying an appliance a breeze by offering flexible delivery, competitive prices and excellent customer service. We feel this is a winning combination for our customer and one that ensures an enjoyable journey.

I shall pass your comments on regarding the experience you had on our website. We are always looking to improve on every aspect of our customers experience.

If we can be of any further assistance please contact us on our website, via email or by calling us. Our phone lines are open seven days a week, from 8am until 10pm.

“excellent so fast ”

Written on: 09/02/2015 by SterlingMyers1973 (1 review written)

recommended by a friend wow so good well done will pass on web site to any one looking for electrical items… Read Full Review

“User Friendly Website”

Written on: 08/02/2015 by 24Roy (1 review written)

Extremely easy site to navigate and very competitive pricing. Including 7 day a week delivery as well… Read Full Review

“Good prices and website”

Written on: 04/02/2015

The website was easy to use, the appliances I wanted were very competitive prices and the single delivery charge was very reasonable… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/02/2015

Dear Customer

I am really pleased that you found our website easy to use, we like to make buying an appliance as simple as possible. We feel our prices are very competitive and along with our delivery charges.

We would love to hear how we can turn your four star review into a five star review. Please reply to our email address with your order number and any suggestions you may have to improve your journey the next time round.

Boots Kitchen Appliances

“Very easy to navigate and good pricing”

Written on: 02/02/2015 by Layla34 (1 review written)

Very easy to navigate and good pricing… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/02/2015

Hi,

I am really glad that you found our website easy to use and that you managed to find the perfect appliance for you.

“Tumble”

Written on: 30/01/2015 by Ayden90 (1 review written)

Ease of ordering and choice of delivery date. Competitive pricing… Read Full Review

“Value Speed and Advantage Points”

Written on: 20/01/2015 by Keegann429 (1 review written)

Excellent easy to use website, prices very competitive and Advantage Points a bonus. Have shopped here before and will do so again. Would Recommend… Read Full Review

“Stocked”

Written on: 15/01/2015 by hray414 (3 reviews written)

Always have what I need in stock, nice staff too.My particular boots store has a specialist who can take a look at your child if they are Ill and you cant get into doctors… Read Full Review

Bootskitchenappliancescs's Response to hray414's Review

Written on: 15/01/2015

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your review.

I think you have posted your review to the wrong department as we are the kitchen appliance retailer for Boots.

I hope this information helps.

Kind Regards

Camille Grimes

“Speedy, efficient and best price.”

Written on: 09/01/2015 by 319Bentley (1 review written)

The website is simple to use and extremely efficient. I knew which item I wanted and was delighted to find it was the cheapest price, which, together with the advantage card points, made this a great deal. I also found this to be the case when I purchased a washing machine some years ago. Surprisingly, none of my friends or colleagues know that Boots sell kitchen appliances and are always quite shocked when I tell them. No doubt it won't be too long before I use the site again. Well done… Read Full Review

“Too soon to know”

Written on: 07/01/2015 by akAlvarado22 (1 review written)

I haven't had the delivery or seen the product so this was an inappropriate time for a survey request… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/01/2015

Hi,

I hope you found our website easy to use and that you managed to find the perfect appliance for you. If you could get in touch after your delivery and give us an update with how you found the delivery and your new appliance.

Boots Kitchen Appliances

“A great, easy to use site, offering very competitive...”

Written on: 04/01/2015 by Sutton171 (1 review written)

A really easy to use website, very clean & fresh to look at and easy to navigate around and find what you need quickly. You know you are on a Boots site by the look and feel, and can use your Advantage Card to get points on the already very competitive prices. I didn't need to contact anyone, but perhaps a live chat option would beneficial for anyone struggling with their purchase… Read Full Review

“Very good service”

Written on: 02/01/2015 by Boyd1967 (1 review written)

Received fridge when promised, kept updated throughout and received a call to say van had broken down and was going to delay deliveries by about 3 hours so might not get to me until 10pm, did I still want delivered. I did as was not going to be there next day and they arrived about 8.30 I think that evening… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/01/2015

Hi,

I really hop you are pleased with your new fridge, I bet it looks great in your home. I am sorry to read that the delivery of your appliance was delayed due to the vehicle breaking down, I can appreciate the disappointment this may cause. I am glad that they arrived earlier than anticipated and I apologise for inconvenience caused.

“Simple and Proficient”

Written on: 30/12/2014 by jeffdaniels (1 review written)

Have just placed the order. Web-site very good. Simple, professional, fast… Read Full Review

“NEFF Single Ovens”

Written on: 30/12/2014 by uuButler80 (1 review written)

Can't really comment on the goods yet as they haven't been delivered, but the process online was very easy and was very secure as I had to answer further questions from my bank… Read Full Review

“iainreview”

Written on: 30/12/2014 by Love31 (1 review written)

Brilliant machine to replace defunct Smeg… Read Full Review

“pleased so far”

Written on: 29/12/2014 by Cromwell2465 (1 review written)

have only started to use this just before christmas and so far am happy. the only problem i have so far is cleaning the gas ring top which seems to be marked from using got them in soak hoping carbon will clean off… Read Full Review

Bootskitchenappliancescs's Response to Cromwell2465's Review

Written on: 31/12/2014

Hi,

I am glad that you are pleased with your new appliance, I bet it looks great in your home. I'm sure that the correct cleaning products and methods will get your appliance sparkling clean in no time.

Boots Kitchen Appliances

“Question: would you buy an aspirin from Currys? ”

Written on: 23/12/2014 by queenelly (1 review written)

No, and after my experience never buy a fridge freezer from Boots! I bought a Beko american fridge freezer on 1st December, it was delivered on 5th. December by Boots delivery company AO Retail. They had to take the doors off and carry it up 17 steps but so far so good. We switched it on and left it overnight as instructed and filled it with food.The next day we discoverd all the frozen food had defrosted and the fridge was warmer than the kitchen. In short, it didn't work. We finally got rid… Read Full Review

Bootskitchenappliancescs's Response to queenelly's Review

Written on: 24/12/2014

Hi,

I'm very sorry to read of the experience you have had with your American fridge freezer, I can appreciate how disappointing this must be. Should an appliance become faulty, we would always require for an engineer to confirm the fault. Once this visit has taken place we're then in a position to provide you with a satisfactory resolution.

I would like to like into this further and to ensure your comments are fed back accordingly. Please reply to this review or get in touch with us via email with your order number so I can assist you further.