Boots Kitchen Appliances www.BootsKitchenAppliances.com Reviews - www.bootskitchenappliances.com

Media Gallery for Boots Kitchen Appliances www.BootsKitchenAppliances.com

Boots Kitchen Appliances www.BootsKitchenAppliances.com

“Value Speed and Advantage Points”

Written on: 20/01/2015 by Keegann429 (1 review written)

Excellent easy to use website, prices very competitive and Advantage Points a bonus. Have shopped here before and will do so again. Would Recommend… Read Full Review

“Stocked”

Written on: 15/01/2015 by hray414 (3 reviews written)

Always have what I need in stock, nice staff too.My particular boots store has a specialist who can take a look at your child if they are Ill and you cant get into doctors… Read Full Review

Bootskitchenappliancescs's Response to hray414's Review

Written on: 15/01/2015

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your review.

I think you have posted your review to the wrong department as we are the kitchen appliance retailer for Boots.

I hope this information helps.

Kind Regards

Camille Grimes

“Speedy, efficient and best price.”

Written on: 09/01/2015 by 319Bentley (1 review written)

The website is simple to use and extremely efficient. I knew which item I wanted and was delighted to find it was the cheapest price, which, together with the advantage card points, made this a great deal. I also found this to be the case when I purchased a washing machine some years ago. Surprisingly, none of my friends or colleagues know that Boots sell kitchen appliances and are always quite shocked when I tell them. No doubt it won't be too long before I use the site again. Well done… Read Full Review

“Too soon to know”

Written on: 07/01/2015 by akAlvarado22 (1 review written)

I haven't had the delivery or seen the product so this was an inappropriate time for a survey request… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/01/2015

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us and for your feedback. We love to hear back from our customers to see how they found everything.

I hope you found our website easy to use and that you managed to find the perfect appliance for you. If you could get in touch after your delivery and give us an update with how you found the delivery and your new appliance.

If we can be of any further assistance please contact us on our website, via email or by calling us. Our phone lines are open seven days a week, from 8am until 10pm.

Boots Kitchen Appliances

“A great, easy to use site, offering very competitive...”

Written on: 04/01/2015 by Sutton171 (1 review written)

A really easy to use website, very clean & fresh to look at and easy to navigate around and find what you need quickly. You know you are on a Boots site by the look and feel, and can use your Advantage Card to get points on the already very competitive prices. I didn't need to contact anyone, but perhaps a live chat option would beneficial for anyone struggling with their purchase… Read Full Review

“Very good service”

Written on: 02/01/2015 by Boyd1967 (1 review written)

Received fridge when promised, kept updated throughout and received a call to say van had broken down and was going to delay deliveries by about 3 hours so might not get to me until 10pm, did I still want delivered. I did as was not going to be there next day and they arrived about 8.30 I think that evening… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/01/2015

Hi,

I really hop you are pleased with your new fridge, I bet it looks great in your home. I am sorry to read that the delivery of your appliance was delayed due to the vehicle breaking down, I can appreciate the disappointment this may cause. I am glad that they arrived earlier than anticipated and I apologise for inconvenience caused.

“Simple and Proficient”

Written on: 30/12/2014 by jeffdaniels (1 review written)

Have just placed the order. Web-site very good. Simple, professional, fast… Read Full Review

“NEFF Single Ovens”

Written on: 30/12/2014 by uuButler80 (1 review written)

Can't really comment on the goods yet as they haven't been delivered, but the process online was very easy and was very secure as I had to answer further questions from my bank… Read Full Review

“iainreview”

Written on: 30/12/2014 by Love31 (1 review written)

Brilliant machine to replace defunct Smeg… Read Full Review

“pleased so far”

Written on: 29/12/2014 by Cromwell2465 (1 review written)

have only started to use this just before christmas and so far am happy. the only problem i have so far is cleaning the gas ring top which seems to be marked from using got them in soak hoping carbon will clean off… Read Full Review

Bootskitchenappliancescs's Response to Cromwell2465's Review

Written on: 31/12/2014

Hi,

I am glad that you are pleased with your new appliance, I bet it looks great in your home. I'm sure that the correct cleaning products and methods will get your appliance sparkling clean in no time.

Boots Kitchen Appliances

“Question: would you buy an aspirin from Currys? ”

Written on: 23/12/2014 by queenelly (1 review written)

No, and after my experience never buy a fridge freezer from Boots! I bought a Beko american fridge freezer on 1st December, it was delivered on 5th. December by Boots delivery company AO Retail. They had to take the doors off and carry it up 17 steps but so far so good. We switched it on and left it overnight as instructed and filled it with food.The next day we discoverd all the frozen food had defrosted and the fridge was warmer than the kitchen. In short, it didn't work. We finally got rid… Read Full Review

Bootskitchenappliancescs's Response to queenelly's Review

Written on: 24/12/2014

Hi,

I'm very sorry to read of the experience you have had with your American fridge freezer, I can appreciate how disappointing this must be. Should an appliance become faulty, we would always require for an engineer to confirm the fault. Once this visit has taken place we're then in a position to provide you with a satisfactory resolution.

I would like to like into this further and to ensure your comments are fed back accordingly. Please reply to this review or get in touch with us via email with your order number so I can assist you further.

“HITCH-FREE TRANSACTION”

Written on: 22/12/2014 by DeHMac (1 review written)

Items from BootsKitchenAppliances.com were cheapest I found and the delivery process was smooth. I received a text on the morning of the delivery day, identifying a two hour slot in which the items would arrive at my address. And that's exactly what happened :D… Read Full Review

“Great service”

Written on: 21/12/2014 by ServiceEngineer (1 review written)

We are a Domestic Appliance Company and require great delivery and price. Boots give you both. This order was for two fridge freezers delivered directly to one of our customers. Unfortunately we gave Boots the wrong address to deliver to. Totally our fault. No problem to Boots. They arranged another delivery date and sorted this out for us. Again great service from a quality company. We have ordered two more dishwashers from them today and they should come tomorrow. Customers are getting great… Read Full Review

“Great service ”

Written on: 21/12/2014 by SonnyHicks464 (1 review written)

Needed a new freezer after the other one broke down within days of Christmas. I needed a garage friendly one so I called the customer services as I was a bit confused as to which to choose. They gave me a recommendation immediately and I am very pleased with it. Delivery was more for a Sunday but well worth it. They keep you informed as to when the time of delivery will be within two hours. This is the second time I have used Boots online and can recommend them… Read Full Review

“Quick and Prompt Response”

Written on: 21/12/2014 by RMWest1 (1 review written)

I had already attempted to get delivery of a Neff oven, a best buy from Which?, from other suppliers, and was unable to get delivery within 3 weeks. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that Boots could supply the item at a very competitive price, and within 16 hours oft my order. My local installer fitted the oven in for me, and still less than 24 hours had elapsed since my order. Fantastic price and service. I shall try Boots first next time… Read Full Review

“best ever washer dryer ”

Written on: 21/12/2014 by AllanSears (1 review written)

Very good washer dryer. Very quiet. Lots programmes to choose. I strongly recommended. Best buy in this year. Affordable price for high standard… Read Full Review

“cheap quality products”

Written on: 21/12/2014 by Princenk251 (1 review written)

I was recommended this site while looking for a kitchen. I didn't realise boots provided kitchen appliances. I was amazed by the price and quality. Would recomend to a friend… Read Full Review

“Samsung American Style Fridge Freezer”

Written on: 20/12/2014 by EvelynAshby (1 review written)

Excellent service all the way through. Ordered online in early August but had to delay delivery several times due to various setbacks. The staff were great, re-booking to our needs & finally it was delivered on time with no hassles… Read Full Review

“Super service”

Written on: 19/12/2014

Excellent service - easy and quick to order, delivered on date requested and time advised. Delivery staff could not have been more pleasant and helpful and to add to this the price was very competitive. All in all a good experience and I would certainly consider using Boots appliances again… Read Full Review

“Discussed with service”

Written on: 19/12/2014 by Blackwd246 (1 review written)

After ordering a cooker hood i was given a delivery date to which i received 3 texts to say i would be allocated a time window after 7am the day of delivery, at 7.30pm the night before i received a phone call to say it the hood hadn't arrived and arrange for the next couple of days, again i received a text for the next day, at 2.15pm i came to the conclusion that it wasn't going to happen. I eventually got through to customer services and they said they had nothing in the system I was furious… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/12/2014

Hi,

Thanks for your comments.

I'm sorry to hear about the confusion regarding your delivery and I can understand your frustration.

There clearly has been some issues but unfortunately as you have not supplied your order number, I'm unable to look into this matter further.

If you could provide me with this information, I'd be happy to help.

Many Thanks