Chic Under Things Reviews - www.chicunderthings.com

Chic Under Things - www.chicunderthings.com - Ask a question now

“I enjoy the clothing and the customer service @...”

Written on: 17/03/2008 by ninahwee (1 review written)

I enjoy the clothing and the customer service @ chicunderthings. This company really knows what women want; to feel sexy, comfortable and to be stylish in their night garments. Kudos to Chicunderthings.com!… Read Full Review

“I recommend to anyone looking for quality lingerie...”

Written on: 11/02/2008 by rheasterling (1 review written)

I recommend to anyone looking for quality lingerie and pajamas at great prices. Their customer service is great. Package was delivered quickly and my order was perfect

I will come back and use them again, and will recommend them to others… Read Full Review