Emotional Baggage Reviews - www.emotionalbaggage.co.uk

Emotional Baggage - www.emotionalbaggage.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I'm not a general frequenter of sites selling...”

Written on: 20/03/2008 by compo (4 reviews written)

I'm not a general frequenter of sites selling handbags, but came across this when looking for a birthday present for my wife. I'm a bit picky about who I shop with online, but this very professional site has a reassuring air about it.

After plenty of digging around there were a number of options that I reckoned suited my other half's style so I bit the bullet and ordered. The process couldn't have been smoother and the bag arrived just when they said it would, nicely packaged (extra brownie… Read Full Review

“Trawling the net for a handbag for Mother's Day, I...”

Written on: 11/02/2008 by muppetry (3 reviews written)

Trawling the net for a handbag for Mother's Day, I found this site. Really nice, calming layout, and very easy to use. The bags are displayed very well, so that you can see the detail on them and open up a bigger picture if you want to. I was impressed by the range of bags - seems to be something to suit all tastes, and not just for people with large handbag budgets! I bought a leather Marta Ponti bag, and it is beautiful - exactly what I expected. Customer service seems really friendly and the… Read Full Review

Kangaroopouch's Response to muppetry's Review

Written on: 13/02/2008

Hey. Just checked it out, really nice stuff on there but they could have come up with a better name!