Need for Speed: Carbon (PC) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Need for Speed: Carbon (PC) - Ask a question now

Need for Speed: Carbon (PC)

“I say this is an, overall, good game. At the bottom...”

Written on: 13/09/2008 by medstar7 (1 review written)

I say this is an, overall, good game. At the bottom line though, it takes me now, only three hours to beat it, tops. Although, like I said before, it is a good game overall! When you have beat the game, you have NO way of making extra cash, unless you do all the races again, or sell owned cars. Problem one: Doing the races over only gives you five hundred bucks each! So, you would have to beat TWENTY races just to get ten thousand bucks! Problem two: If you only have ONE car at the time, this… Read Full Review

Need for Speed: Carbon (PC)

“It's fair to say that after jumping straight from NFS...”

Written on: 11/02/2008 by elevation (24 reviews written)

It's fair to say that after jumping straight from NFS Underground 2 to NFS Carbon I was very excited at what I'd find. What I DID find was awful. Having now played the NFS before this (Need for Speed Most Wanted) I can honestly say that NFS Most Wanted is far better than NFS Carbon. The first thing I noticed upon firing up Carbon was the confusing menu designs. It's as if some genius at EA decided "hey, those menus are just too easy to use, let's mix things up a bit". Then upon trying out my… Read Full Review