Memory Sender www.memorysender.com Reviews

Memory Sender www.memorysender.com - Ask a question now

“I ordered a memory card from memorysender.com for my...”

Written on: 13/03/2008 by cheekyface (1 review written)

I ordered a memory card from memorysender.com for my friend's b-day and I have to say she was not disappointed... She loved it. I had no idea what to expect really because I have never got across with a personalised card like this in my life. But I gave it a go though and it was well worth it. Well recommend www.memorysender.com… Read Full Review

“I ordered a card from memory sender for my...”

Written on: 09/02/2008 by tim1974 (1 review written)

I ordered a card from memory sender for my anniversary. I used a picture from our honeymoon and the song we first danced to at our wedding. The quality of the card is brilliant, far better than any other personalised card, and it arrived on time. The best part of getting the card was recapturing the moment and dancing again with each other to our special song… Read Full Review