Milky Moo Moo Reviews - www.milkymoomoo.com

Milky Moo Moo - www.milkymoomoo.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I was chuffed to ribbons with the matching big sis,...”

Written on: 03/09/2008 by Janet Evans (1 review written)

I was chuffed to ribbons with the matching big sis, little sis set I bought for my granddaughters. I was recommended this company by a friend and although initially I thought they were a little more than I would normally spend, the tops more than made up for it!… Read Full Review

“I would recommend this and I will use them again, now...”

Written on: 26/02/2008

I would recommend this and I will use them again, now I have found this site kids presents are an event i will look forward to buying for… Read Full Review

“I will use Milky Moo Moo again, and I strongly...”

Written on: 25/02/2008 by clarah 70 (1 review written)

I will use Milky Moo Moo again, and I strongly recommend them. It made such a thoughtful gift, and my nephews day!!!!… Read Full Review