Mercedes Benz Sprinter 308CDI Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Mercedes Benz Sprinter 308CDI - Ask a question now

“I am looking to buy another van to replace my Mercedes...”

Written on: 05/02/2008 by mikeburson (1 review written)

I am looking to buy another van to replace my Mercedes Benz Sprinter but as Mercedes vans are so expensive I might go for a cheap mark with a 3 year 100000 mile warranty. I think it will be cheaper. I changed the tyres and break pads at 80000 miles and the only thing that has gone wrong is the glow plug pre heat. 2 injectors went because I pluged in one of those power boosters (sent it back - shame as it worked) The van has been so cheap to own. Except diesel! It handles very well and has never… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to mikeburson's Review

Written on: 22/09/2011

thinking of buying Mercedes 308 csi motorhome can anyone tell me the good and bad with these vans?

Plumber999's Response to mikeburson's Review

Written on: 06/12/2012

I did the same and got a transit, 2 years on its been off the road 14 times and now needs new gearbox. Only 29k on it. Get a new merc there worth every penny