Sophie Kinsella Remember Me? Reviews

Sophie Kinsella Remember Me? - Ask a question now

Sophie Kinsella Remember Me?

“I love this book, I didn't want to put it down. I...”

Written on: 29/09/2008

I love this book, I didn't want to put it down. I really enjoyed reading this book, I would recommend it to anyone… Read Full Review

Sophie Kinsella Remember Me?

“Remember Me? ”

Written on: 05/02/2008 by Harriet Klausner (18660 reviews written)

Remember Me?
Sophie Kinsella
Dial, Feb 2008, $25.00
ISBN: 9780385338721

Twenty-eight years old Lexi Smart thinks it is still 2004 and that she disgracefully just missed her father's funeral. However, the working girl struggles with why she is in a London hospital (from a car accident) and worse she learns that it is 2007. Adding to her confusion of where the last three years went is her physical appearance; she looks great and somehow has become a successful shark businesswoman.

Lexi decides… Read Full Review