Rimmel Clear Complexion Cover Stick Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Rimmel Clear Complexion Cover Stick - Ask a question now

Rimmel Clear Complexion Cover Stick

“The Rimmel Clear Complexion Cover Stick is a really...”

Written on: 09/01/2009 by Julie316 (40 reviews written)

The Rimmel Clear Complexion Cover Stick is a really good stick concealer. It's easy to put on and blend, and it covers both dark circles and spots well. I normally put it on under my foundation but it looks fine applied over the top as well if I missed a bit. In all honesty, I don't think it's helped my spots to clear up, but at least it doesn't irritate them which some concealers have. It does last well too with powder over the top and it isn't oily so it won't slide off… Read Full Review

Rimmel Clear Complexion Cover Stick

“Ohhh this is my favourite concealer I have ever used!...”

Written on: 18/04/2008

Ohhh this is my favourite concealer I have ever used! Excellent for covering spots since it is soo good and thick, easy to blend too! I love this concealer soo much! It was perfect for me! But alas...i cannot find it anywhere now!… Read Full Review

Rimmel Clear Complexion Cover Stick

“I've used this for years and it's fabulous at matching...”

Written on: 12/03/2008 by cindypops (7 reviews written)

I've used this for years and it's fabulous at matching my skin colour and staying put all day. It gives a flawless complexion everytime.
I recommend putting it on before you foundation without blending then apply your foundation. It gives the best coverage.
Oh and it also prevents spots, bonus!… Read Full Review

Rimmel Clear Complexion Cover Stick

“I was using Rimmel's normal concealer but was still...”

Written on: 04/02/2008 by hyperjen (7 reviews written)

I was using Rimmel's normal concealer but was still getting spot's. When they brought this range out I thought I would give it ago. This one come's in a white and light turquoise casing rather than the standard skin coloured one which is standard.

Since I have been using this my skin has improved considerably! I've even had comments that my skin is looking clearer so what have I changed. I wish I had changed my concealer ages ago I had always blamed other things.

I guess it must be… Read Full Review