The UK Highways Agency www.highways.gov.uk Reviews

The UK Highways Agency www.highways.gov.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The UK Highways Agency www.highways.gov.uk

The UK Highways Agency www.highways.gov.uk
The UK Highways Agency www.highways.gov.uk

“The website is great for up to date information on...”

Written on: 22/09/2010

The website is great for up to date information on accidents but why does the M1 fail to have a contingency plan in place for the shear number of accidents and breakdowns within the roadwork area. Also for such a large project, why do I constantly pass these roadworks at weekends etc and see barely anyone working on them! Go abroad to many countries, and this size of project would involve vast teams of people continuously working to get the project done in as short a time as possible. Junction… Read Full Review

“Was able to find out about roadworks etc along my...”

Written on: 11/07/2008 by gordonlupton (1 review written)

Was able to find out about roadworks etc along my route (actually my daughter's route!) by using the Highways Agency website… Read Full Review

“I've used the Highways Agency traffic information...”

Written on: 01/02/2008 by Tom H (110 reviews written)

I've used the Highways Agency traffic information website plenty of times to check roadworks when I'm driving "out of area". I like the fact that it also gives information on weather consitions and also motorway warning signs. I often get text messages from friends & family asking "what's the delay at the M**, junction **. Usually I can text back within a minute with the exact data they need… Read Full Review