Keep Moving www.keepmoving.co.uk Reviews

• Ease of use

Keep Moving www.keepmoving.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Keep Moving www.keepmoving.co.uk

Keep Moving www.keepmoving.co.uk

“Excellent all round - communication, information,...”

Written on: 01/09/2008

Excellent all round - communication, information, reliability! So glad I discovered this site… Read Full Review

“KeepMoving.co.uk has a petrol price checker so you can...”

Written on: 23/07/2008 by MaxEnder (2 reviews written)

KeepMoving.co.uk has a petrol price checker so you can see where the cheapest fuel is on your driving route, Jam Cams showing you where the traffic congestion is, Easy layout and navigation. A good traffic and petrol price checker website. I always log on to check my driving route before I go anywhere. It's a must… Read Full Review

“Great site - it's free to join, which I really didn't...”

Written on: 27/03/2008 by Tintin man (1 review written)

Great site - it's free to join, which I really didn't expect. I set up my route (from home to work and back again) and now I get txts when there're problems on my journey and emails every day. All in all keepmoving.co.uk allows me to prepare and plan better, therefore saving me time and a bit of piece mind! I haven't seen anything else like this - it's excellent!… Read Full Review