Google Maps Traffic Info Reviews

• Ease of use

Google Maps Traffic Info - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Google Maps Traffic Info

Google Maps Traffic Info

“Very basic and not very accurate. ”

Written on: 10/02/2010 by marshallviews (5 reviews written)

Very basic and not very accurate.

More convenience than anything I say.

Google maps is a low end mapping service compared to someone like viamichelin who are launching UK and France live traffic I hear (My friend works in Paris).

Will use Google for now until ViaMichelin launch their new service… Read Full Review

“Google Maps Traffic is a perfect way to get...”

Written on: 22/02/2008

Google Maps Traffic is a perfect way to get information on traffic across all states real quick. I've been using Google Maps since it went on the web so I'm pretty familiar with it, and the added traffic data makes a genius website even more genius.
I just wish it worked outside the USA. I go to London on business a lot and Google Traffic doesn't cover England, which is real diappointing. I guess Google will need to make it international… Read Full Review